TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

425 posts in this topic

1 min ago, DAQ said:

Yes, Bissell Brothers Brewing Reciprocal and Swish. I have not had these two but some of their other offerings have been great.

Ok then be right over.......

On 2/1/2019 at 6:31 PM, DAQ said:

Just got a care package! :beers: anything good in here?

beer.jpg

My BIL drives from Lyme CT to Portland for Swish when it's released... BB is the nuts.
That Haze on the right is probably my favorite beer on the planet

35 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

My BIL drives from Lyme CT to Portland for Swish when it's released... BB is the nuts.
That Haze on the right is probably my favorite beer on the planet

In my opinion, Substance is the best beer that's available daily anywhere in New England. It pains me to go to Bissell and see guys forego the Substance for whatever else they're releasing that day.

Swish is also incredible. Reciprocal is a far cry from the other two, but still good. Lux would be up there for #3 for me from Bissell.

Haven't had many beers in the past 6 months or so, as I try to lose some pounds, but I had a can of TH Green for the Pats divisional game. Man, that stuff is awesome. I'm more of a Trillium guy at heart, but Green is insanely good.

26 mins ago, JTR said:

Haven't had many beers in the past 6 months or so, as I try to lose some pounds, but I had a can of TH Green for the Pats divisional game. Man, that stuff is awesome. I'm more of a Trillium guy at heart, but Green is insanely good.

Green is my #2.  Haze #1.  I have been on a quest to find which Trillium Street series beers give me that same  feelin, but I too am on a bit of a beer hiatus.  I work 5 minutes from Trillium now.  It's effing dangerous.

12 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

Green is my #2.  Haze #1.  I have been on a quest to find which Trillium Street series beers give me that same  feelin, but I too am on a bit of a beer hiatus.  I work 5 minutes from Trillium now.  It's effing dangerous.

I hear you 15 minutes from treehouse 

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

If it’s the fort point location, I worked a 5 minute walk away from there for years. Quit that job in September - I drink far less beer now, not a coincidence.

Fort Point Market, which is connected to the old congress street location, has one of the best beer selections anywhere in Boston. 

I am more of a double IPA fan, so Vicinity was the top of the line for me. I also loved their imperial stouts. They are so underrated in the beer world when it comes to stouts. PM dawn is so, so good. But their barrel aged stouts are insanely good.

Edited by JTR

Think the weather will keep folks away tomorrow? 
I'd like to take a long lunch and take a ride out there.  but it's 1 hour each way.  I can't spend another hour in line

17 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

Think the weather will keep folks away tomorrow? 
I'd like to take a long lunch and take a ride out there.  but it's 1 hour each way.  I can't spend another hour in line

Never can tell,weather plays no factor. 

Seen em in the pouring rain lined up

On 2/1/2019 at 6:31 PM, DAQ said:

Just got a care package! :beers: anything good in here?

beer.jpg

Reciprocal is one of my favorites...big sis just grabbed me a case Monday.