Treehouse

Rate this topic

TBYRD

I have a friend that does business with a bunch of breweries so I get my fix for free. I get some small volume limited release stuff as well as regular production product several times a year. Bissel Brothers, Treehouse, and Trillium are my favorites. 

Embrace American Privilege

I’m not a huge stout person but psyched about the triple shot. Gonna share it with the fam on Christmas. We’ll each get a thimble’s worth but that’s about all my pallet can usually handle. 

Neighbor said she likes IPA’s but when I mentioned treehouse she asked “what’s that?”

Guess what she’s getting for Christmas.

46 mins ago, SkunkLuvver said:

I’m not a huge stout person but psyched about the triple shot. Gonna share it with the fam on Christmas. We’ll each get a thimble’s worth but that’s about all my pallet can usually handle. 

Neighbor said she likes IPA’s but when I mentioned treehouse she asked “what’s that?”

Guess what she’s getting for Christmas.

Once one starts it ruins a lot of other beers. 

I just started drinking stouts a couple years back and really enjoy the flavors. 

troll #122  <*)))<

4 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Anybody here today?

20181220_163403.jpg

Are you serious? Between the line yesterday and the camper that evidently exploded on the pike my visit was a 5 hr commitment! ...and I didn’t even get to drink a beer!!

makes me laugh and get cranky at the same time :dismay:

Hour and 15 to get there, bout the same to walk up and get through the line and about 21/2 hours home on account of the camper. She’s lucky she tastes good :freak: