TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

402 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, bdowning said:

Is this some kind of code? :shock:

No secret... just scored some premium IPA from a local brewery and trying to spread the love. :hi5:

If you like good beer and will be around in the morning shoot me a PM and I'll "hook you up"... see what I did there haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been to the new brewery in Charelton yet but am dying to make the trip.

While I haven't tried every beer on the planet, I've tried a lot of them... my two absolute favorites are both from Treehouse. 

Bright is one of them :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TBYRD said:

No secret... just scored some premium IPA from a local brewery and trying to spread the love. :hi5:

If you like good beer and will be around in the morning shoot me a PM and I'll "hook you up"... see what I did there haha 

Hey.......your a good guy:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SkunkLuvver said:

I haven't been to the new brewery in Charelton yet but am dying to make the trip.

While I haven't tried every beer on the planet, I've tried a lot of them... my two absolute favorites are both from Treehouse. 

Bright is one of them :angel:

Pm me when your thinking of going...........next town ova for me:hooked:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Yuk rice corn water:cool:

as you get older you can't put things in your body that you did when you were in your 20's. I won't go thru a 30pk in a month these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gray gables said:

as you get older you can't put things in your body that you did when you were in your 20's. I won't go thru a 30pk in a month these days. 

Thats exactly why i drink very good beer. 

I used to drink everything and anything ib my 20's now in my 50's i only have a couple great beers.

Who can pound beers that are 7,8,even 10% .

I was drinking Michelob ultras when they first came out.then i read the ingredients. Same as diet soda.nothing but artificial ingredients. 

One or two good beers at 15 dollars a four pack and im very happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.