TBYRD

Treehouse

Rate this topic

402 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, bdowning said:

Is this some kind of code? :shock:

No secret... just scored some premium IPA from a local brewery and trying to spread the love. :hi5:

If you like good beer and will be around in the morning shoot me a PM and I'll "hook you up"... see what I did there haha 

I haven't been to the new brewery in Charelton yet but am dying to make the trip.

While I haven't tried every beer on the planet, I've tried a lot of them... my two absolute favorites are both from Treehouse. 

Bright is one of them :angel:

41 minutes ago, TBYRD said:

No secret... just scored some premium IPA from a local brewery and trying to spread the love. :hi5:

If you like good beer and will be around in the morning shoot me a PM and I'll "hook you up"... see what I did there haha 

Hey.......your a good guy:howdy:

25 minutes ago, SkunkLuvver said:

I haven't been to the new brewery in Charelton yet but am dying to make the trip.

While I haven't tried every beer on the planet, I've tried a lot of them... my two absolute favorites are both from Treehouse. 

Bright is one of them :angel:

Pm me when your thinking of going...........next town ova for me:hooked:

3 minutes ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Yuk rice corn water:cool:

as you get older you can't put things in your body that you did when you were in your 20's. I won't go thru a 30pk in a month these days. 

1 minute ago, gray gables said:

as you get older you can't put things in your body that you did when you were in your 20's. I won't go thru a 30pk in a month these days. 

Thats exactly why i drink very good beer. 

I used to drink everything and anything ib my 20's now in my 50's i only have a couple great beers.

Who can pound beers that are 7,8,even 10% .

I was drinking Michelob ultras when they first came out.then i read the ingredients. Same as diet soda.nothing but artificial ingredients. 

One or two good beers at 15 dollars a four pack and im very happy.