young

WTS or WTT lamiglas, SW1209 and FSC SB-1329

16 posts in this topic

I bought this honey lamiglas here on SOL and would like to get what I paid for $200. It was wrapped by CMS SB1363M 4-8oz E-glass 10' cut down from butt end (original = 11'-4") I say the sweet spot is 2.5-4oz. I only test cast it and it's in brand new condition.

SW1209 1-6oz 10'-5" 1 piece rod. This rod was rewrapped with K guide by Howard at Galilee Bait & Tackle. After rewrapped I only tested casted it and haven't fish the rod since. The previous owner extended this rod from 10' to 10'-5" because the reel seat was too low for him. The reel seat is at 24". I am taking a huge lost on the rewrapped cost. $230

FSC SB-1329 6-14oz. My opinion is 4-9oz. This rod has been cut down from the but end and rewrapped. The reel seat is at 24". The total length is 10'-5" now. $300

I prefer pickup in Mass so you can check it out in person. Thanks for looking

IMG_5401.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5347.JPG

IMG_6611.JPG

IMG_6612.JPG

IMG_6615.JPG

How is that fiberstar for throwing Gags jigs?

Wish I saw this earlier I was just at the canal on Sunday night would of checked it out

Jason

When you going to be down at the canal I would like to look at the rainshadow and the  fiberstar  Im only 30 mins north of Boston if that works better for you

2 hours ago, Hectic530 said:

When you going to be down at the canal I would like to look at the rainshadow and the  fiberstar  Im only 30 mins north of Boston if that works better for you

Right now I plan to be at the canal Thursday night. If the weather change with lightning then I would not go. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, staktup said:

Can you do $285 for the Marauder picked up on 9/26 or 9/27?

Sure I can do that for this rod. PM me the weekend before to setup meeting time and place. 

FSC sold pending pick up. 

Thanks

Edited by young