Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

$189

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

The above figure is a real eye opener and explains a portion of why liberals have no common sense when it comes to their money, and no respect for other people's money.

That is the going rate for a house rail seat (back row) at the Warner in Washington DC to see-I swear to God-Hillary Clinton.

I let my Pollstar promoter subscription lapse long ago, I would so love to have it back.

Question for discussion, its a socio/political question:

Do you see the correlation?  A lack of understanding of basic economics and that lack as it used to control the weak liberal follower?

For instance, complete the following sentence

"If you are liberal enough to pay Hillary Clinton 190 dollars just to look at her, then you are gullible enough to______________"

The Warner is a good place to see a show, worth the price just to go inside to look around if you are into such things as old theaters.

It is a small, intimate place, and the acoustics are great, you will be able to hear every phlegm rattle without a mike.

Maybe we split the cost of a ticket, and you let me in the fire escape door?

14 minutes ago, dena said:

The Warner is a good place to see a show, worth the price just to go inside to look around if you are into such things as old theaters.

It is a small, intimate place, and the acoustics are great, you will be able to hear every phlegm rattle without a mike.

Maybe we split the cost of a ticket, and you let me in the fire escape door?

I'd think that Little would pay $90. for the opportunity to see Hillary have a coughing fit in person, or possibly keel right over.

Posted (edited)

I take it this event is for the liberal illuminati,and not the run of the mill college riff raff/SEIU member democrat?

For that price, are they still going to pass the plate around or has she lightened their wallets enough just by the price of admission?

Edited by jkrock

"If you are liberal enough to pay Hillary Clinton 190 dollars just to look at her, then you are gullible enough to believe she's honest"

Ill never forget, my boss's wife went ro see hillary on the campaign trail in Philly right before the election. Took all 3 kids. Then for election night the hole family rented a hotel in NYC to celebrate the big win.

I didnt have the heart to ask for details but from what I gathered his wife cried the entire next day while they walked around the city.

She teaches highschool BTW.

2 hours ago, patchyfog said:

I'm gonna start a gofundme so Little can be there.

I'll chip in a buck.

It would be worth it just to read Little's review and comments on the crowd.

27 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

I think it'd be wunnerful for Little to go. And wear a GoPro.

Agreed. I'll chip in..