Ba Ba Buoy

Albie/Bonito jigs 18 gram Yozuri L-Jacks.

36 posts in this topic

These are the very hard to find Yozuri L-Jack 18 Gram in purple sand eel. Never available in US in this color and they feature real eyes which the US version didn't have (the whole L-Jack metal jig series was discontinued 15+ years ago). These were once the gold standard albie jigs (along with the Marias), they will outcast any Epoxy jig and don't have that delicate plastic coat. They retailed for $8.99 way back when, I'm selling them for $8 each or 3 for $21 shipped paypal or M.O.

IMG_20170901_125854_resized_20170901_125920015.thumb.jpg.cb2524cba303f4e161e607e9c0086528.jpg

36 minutes ago, littletunnie said:

Are these all the same color?  I'll take the 3- $21 PP

I have a few other colors. green silver tape & silver scale with blue or green top. Only a few of those though. Did you want some other colors?

29 minutes ago, polak207 said:

I'll take 3

PM coming.

29 minutes ago, greeny said:

I'll also take 3 @ 21 pp. 

PM coming.

I'll take 2 green silver tape ones and 1 silver one, if I read your reply correctly. If you have any orange ones, I'll take 3 as well.

Edited by cow tamer

1 hour ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

I have a few other colors. green silver tape & silver scale with blue or green top. Only a few of those though. Did you want some other colors?

I want my 3 the same color as shown please PM me PP

PM coming.

PM coming.

I would take 3 also.      1st choice 2 purple & 1 green.

2nd choice 3 purple

If you don't have 3 - a single purple or green.