jettyjockey18

Pete Rose is a bigger POS than previously thought...

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

up til now I just thought Pete Rose was a lying degenerate gambler, but not so fast...Fox News just dumped him as it learned that Rose admitted to "an affair" with a 16 year old girl in the mid 70's...he was 34 yrs old at the time and married...the 16 years old part is important because the girl claims she was younger than 16 at the time she was with Rose, Rose maintains she was 16 (age of consent in Ohio)...EFF YOU scumbag, i now firmly believe Rose should never be reinstated to MLB and never, ever sniff the HOF...

Edited by jettyjockey18

Everyone in the world (cultures) has there own version of what age is appropriate for consent.  Look at the friggin' U.S., many states have different or had different ages.   It's ridiculous!

Was at Foxwoods maybe 15 years go playing blackjack and he was at the same table with a buxom young lady, standing behind her, telling her what to do. 

(We all lost)

im one of those people that believes off the field stuff shouldn't factor in...no matter how bad.

you either played good enough and put up the stats, or you didn't.

I'm one of those people that feel that any player or coach  to get into the Hall of Fame ( As in this instance) must play by the rules no matter what the rules are. Rose clearly broke the rules not once not twice but more like twenty thousand times and covered it up and lied about it.  even to this day he is in denial screw him. This calculating scumbag said Fu to Baseball, its  fans his team,  all for greed

You sound like one of those twerp baseball writers who never played a sport. 

The ones who wont vote for someone on "their first ballot". :dismay:

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

You sound like one of those twerp baseball writers who never played a sport. 

The ones who wont vote for someone on "their first ballot". :dismay:

Me?    I never played pro or semi pro baseball. Not a writer either