Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

The pinks to north have 4.5% spike in GDP

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

I should have said 4.5% on an annualized rate. Still, Trudeau and the pinks blew out Trump's MAGA numbers (if you believe that leaders create GDP).

11 minutes ago, Gamakatsu said:

The Trump effrct, right? The massive taxes they pay for feel good social programs and healthcare kill growth.

Watched a documentary last night, "Rancher, Farmer, Fisherman", showed how they are destroying the beauty of their Rocky Mtns, to suck every bit of fossil fuel out of the ground. 

Do you think we should be doing that ?

The Grand Banks are still closed, 30% of their land is national park and they are far more regulated than the US. What you describe above is the Trump vision for America. Their growth was driven by consumer confidence. 

4 minutes ago, Little said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope. Moving to Florida. When are you heading to Cameroon? At one time you were very impressed with the libertarian way of life there.

Sorry Gami but they are not pinks.  They do have socialized healthcare but they have been very intelligent in freeing up their economy with low regulations and low taxes on business.  I read where their business climate was way superior to ours (after 8 years of the failed Messiah).

Also, Canada has HUGE, HUGE, HUGE natural resources and a comparatively small population with a very small percentage of minorities (they are very white = evil).  So they are doing very well indeed.  On a state by state basis, so is Alaska.  :-)  without the disgusting socialized medicine thingy.

45 minutes ago, Knight771 said:

Sorry Gami but they are not pinks.  They do have socialized healthcare but they have been very intelligent in freeing up their economy with low regulations and low taxes on business.  I read where their business climate was way superior to ours (after 8 years of the failed Messiah).

Also, Canada has HUGE, HUGE, HUGE natural resources and a comparatively small population with a very small percentage of minorities (they are very white = evil).  So they are doing very well indeed.  On a state by state basis, so is Alaska.  :-)  without the disgusting socialized medicine thingy.

actually your statement is factually inaccurate where do you get this stuff -I can say with certainty you dont do business there- they have high regulations and their corporate tax rate avged 38% for the past 20 years-current is 27% but they actually pay it there too-also they have a VAT as well and gas is 25% cheaper here in the USA

Their jump in GDP is due to all of our Hispanics moving there.

I heard we are just a 'pass through' country now.

Those hard working little buggers are taking their GDP with them.