Patrick9915

Hey guys!

Rate this topic

227 posts in this topic

generally speaking, its the underlying anger that concerns me. no way that level of hatred and anger stays contained in only one "silo".

I also couldn't imagine my kids having to read/react/digest that type of stuff.

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

He cracks me the **** up. :laugh: 

sometimes, of course, other times I wonder how many watch lists he's on.... talk about fitting a (number of) profile(s) :laugh:

16 hours ago, Patrick9915 said:

Hi SOL Fam,

Things are going great over here.  Working on my Bachelor's with a 4.0 overall and I am applying for MBA programs soon.  As you have been told, I got married about a year ago and I bought a house a few years back.  Life is pretty good.  Career is going well too, mainly because I have a wonderful wife who pushes me to try harder and because I am getting an edumacation.

I hope things are going well for you guys too.  Thanks for pushing me to do more with my life.  Except Rav.  Eff Rav.

Love,

Patrick

FRP.........over under on LPE...?? anyone....??

With sis to my kids who love her I just say ignore it....look what she is in person. Some people just don't have a filter or understand the ramifications, work in progress.

Go over to Jeff's house and tell him from one doucccche to another he better straighten up. :laugh:

Ain't a silo big enough for that dude.