Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Is Fox news a Trump Propaganda machine?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

So the lawsuit charging Fox News with creating a news story to suggest that the DNC had someone killed because they were the leaker made me wonder how deep the Fox Connection is.

During the campaign Fox seemed willing to float ALL the Russia generated fake news stories and get them on air,

and since he's been in office Trump will tweet out Fox News stories..... Obama wire tapping him, and now responses to Korea,

which is weird since as POTUS he doesn't need to rely on cable news for this info.....

so does Fox just float out stories for Trump so he can repeat them and have some plausible deniability when they are false?

Good thing we have CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and other Objective outlets.

Its hard to believe you believe what you just posted about is even game for conversation

3 minutes ago, Harf said:

hard to believe you believe what you just posted about is even game for conversation

please try to limit your posts to the topic, and not posting about what you believe I believe......

Why is the POTUS tweeting using FOX news as a source,

if he was wire tapped he should be able to confirm that himself,

instead he decides to paint himself as a victim by tweeting a story from Fox news......

so I am asking,

does Trump want certain stories floated, so he can retweet them and float a narrative?

7 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

............so does Fox just float out stories for Trump so he can repeat them and have some plausible deniability when they are false?

No.

FOX floats stories they think their viewers will watch (ratings), and Trump repeats whatever he think will cause one more snowflake to set it's hair on fire.

Trump doesn't give a damn about words like "plausible."  He simply denies (or claims) whatever the hell he feels like.

1 minute ago, Riverboat33 said:

No proof, No examples.  Got it.

U.S. spy satellites detect North Korea moving anti-ship cruise missiles to patrol boat

He tweeted this today.... why rely on a Fox and Friends report if he wishes to disclose such activity?

When did NK become Russia?

And why not quote a news story rather that tweet out information from the WH that could be deemed as sensitive Government information. If he stated the conformation of this from internal sources he then could be labeled a "leaker". If that happened surely Mueller and that pencil necked deputy AG would be on him like stink on S--

3 minutes ago, Jim DE said:

And why not quote a news story rather that tweet out information from the WH that could be deemed as sensitive Government information. 

my point exactly,

is Fox floating stories that he wishes to spread..... AND maintain plausible deniability when doing so....

why rely on cable news for the information he wishes to give us as POTUS?!?!!

I don't see a thing wrong with quoting a news broadcast ( let it be known I really wish someone would cancel his twitter account most days)  especially the way he and his whole family and administration is held under a microscope. 

Fox says they are fair and balance but we know now they aren't but then again NONE of them are and it's nice to have at least one source on the other side of the spectrum. I watch FOX because I can only take a few minutes of the CNN, MSNBC, etc talking points from liberals.... just that simple. People tent to have their own norms and FOX fits mine more that the MSM. One just has to keep in their frontal lobe EVERY NEWS MEDIA HAS A DEGREE OF BS today. It's is as sure a reality as the sun rising in the morning. Sad but the world we live in...

41 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Fox should just convert and become like the rest of the knee pad wearing MSM left wing turds.

Fox just kneels on the right knee