xjclint

WTS Shimano Saragosa 6000sw reel and Star Paraflex Surf 9' rod

11 posts in this topic

The Saragosa is a 6000sw, 3 years old, mechanically a 9 and cosmetically a 7. It whipped 10 fish over 40" the other night and is very smooth all around. A little rock rash here and there but overall in very good shape and ready to be fished. Comes loaded with 30lb white jbraid. Retails for $250 new. Yours for $170 shipped.

The Star Paraflex is 9ft rated 1-4oz and bought last year. Has a few small scratches but is in great shape and the wrap, guides, and seat are great. This is a perfect beach rod that can throw an sp a mile and 3oz no problem. This is honestly one of the most underrated rods as far as versatility I have owned. Picked up an ODM though that does the same and is a little lighter. This is a 70/30 split. Retail for $200 new. Yours for $130 picked up or $150 shipped.

Buy both together for $275 picked up or $300 shipped.

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

32 minutes ago, Trialesquire said:

Why 9/10 mechanically? Anything wrong?

No it's fine. Just never give used reels a 10. I feel like that is reserved for new.

18 minutes ago, Saltguy said:

Respectfully $260 for the combo. Located on south shore MA. Can meet.

$270 and its yours. I will be at the canal tomorrow morning early or Friday early and can maybe meet along 3 to make it easier.

49 minutes ago, xjclint said:

$270 and its yours. I will be at the canal tomorrow morning early or Friday early and can maybe meet along 3 to make it easier.

Sounds good pending inspection. PM me for meet up details. Friday or weekend would be earliest I could do. Do you happen to have box, mannual, extra spool?

3 minutes ago, Saltguy said:

Sounds good pending inspection. PM me for meet up details. Friday or weekend would be earliest I could do. Do you happen to have box, mannual, extra spool?

Sounds good for weekend meetup, but I won't be on the south shore then so Boston meetup would be best. No box or manual, and the reel doesn't come with an extra spool so not that either.