flysully

DOA Terror Eyzs lures?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone fishing Florida waters find the DOA Terror Eyes lures with weighted eyes as good as I've found them to be for snook, jacks and pompano, etc, while fishing in Florida waters, Gulf side and East Coast, in March, when I fish there, or other months? Although I don't fish the East coast side, maybe there, too?

I have stocked up on just too many of these lures and put them on the BST forum awhile ago and had no interest from possible buyers. Have you guys found them to be as good as I have, especially around sandbar dropoffs, jetty rockpiles and night bridge fishing? Just askin.....

Wondering if I should relist? 

Edited by flysully

i have a few but to be honest I get many more fish on the 3" CAL shad and at $3. per dozen it ends up much cheaper.  when you get puffers and ladyfish nipping off the tails using terror eyes gets out of control.

I had good luck with the doa bait buster in white / red head off the beach. deep running or trolling model worked best, problem is they dont last long when the toothy critters get them 

I use the TerrorEyez all the time on the Gulf Coast.  Primarily for Snook at night because they skip really well when casting under docks.   I think I saw your post selling an assortment some a while back.   I only use a few colors, glitter gold and holographic are the best for me.   There are so many baits that work well, finding the right person might be hard.  Also, if I recall, I buy mine direct from DOA so the price would have to be well off that figure for the assortment you were selling.  IMHO.  

John

Thanks for your input, John. I purchased my DOA's direct from the mfr. as well so I priced my asst. below what I paid just because I didn't need them anymore. I also had included extra bodies and many extra eyes which are expensive. I'll wait a bit and give it another whirl in the fall on the BST.

I'm fishing SW Florida more than NE beaches the last few years . I have a lot of plugs hard and soft plastic you might want to trade . Pm me we can talk if you like . 

If it doesn't work try posting on the FL forum of facebook groups for the local audience. Although this site is growing in popularity, not alot a FL guys know about it