NJTramcar

Carnivourous Sea Lice - are you kidding me?!?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

What else do you expect from a region that has some of the most poisonous creatures on the face of the earth?

You have some of the largest carnivores on land and sea (crocs and sharks) and some of the smallest (spiders, octopi and jellyfish) and a whole boatload of deadly snakes. 

How soon before the marsupials turn carnivorous???

19 minutes ago, FishermanTim said:

Too late... There a quite a few already. Most famous to the rest of us being the Tasmanian Devil.

Saw that on the news earlier... amazing he didnt notice or feel anything until he got out of the water. 

Last week i was swimming in freshwater lake and kept getting bit by these little swimming lice like bugs. They hurt like hell and i refused to go back in the water after that. All my years fishing and swimming in NJ ive never had anything like that happen before. 

I have seen something go to town on cut bait before, usually at night, tiny little things they ate their way through a dead eel sitting on the bottom.  No idea what they are.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:15 PM, FishermanTim said:

What else do you expect from a region that has some of the most poisonous creatures on the face of the earth?

You have some of the largest carnivores on land and sea (crocs and sharks) and some of the smallest (spiders, octopi and jellyfish) and a whole boatload of deadly snakes. 

They have this horrible creature as well