Striper516

WTS Penn 704z and 712z

24 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Striper516 said:

Not really looking for trades but what you got seed? 

I have other reels and rods and plugs I could trade? Was kind of interested in a 704 and the 712. What you in the market for?

2 hours ago, seed420 said:

I have other reels and rods and plugs I could trade? Was kind of interested in a 704 and the 712. What you in the market for?

Got anything along the lines of shimano? Or conventional reels non level wind! 

Do you still have the bail wire setup for either of the 704s and are any of the current bailless setups aftermarket were the bail wires just cut? If so do you have the original rollers?  Thanks in advance.

Just now, Travel4Fish said:

Do you still have the bail wire setup for either of the 704s and are any of the current bailless setups aftermarket were the bail wires just cut? If so do you have the original rollers?  Thanks in advance.

No I don't have the bail wires anymore but there around online at certain places! It's an assembly, everyone makes em bailess for a reason do to the bail having a tendency on closing when taking a cast! That's the last thing you want when throwing plugs in the surf

18 minutes ago, Striper516 said:

No I don't have the bail wires anymore but there around online at certain places! It's an assembly, everyone makes em bailess for a reason do to the bail having a tendency on closing when taking a cast! That's the last thing you want when throwing plugs in the surf

Thanks, and I know something about the bail closing during a cast!  I can do $100.00 immediate PP for one of the 704s and the 712.

On 8/8/2017 at 4:38 PM, Striper516 said:

Got anything along the lines of shimano? Or conventional reels non level wind! 

Only shimano I have is a sustain 10k that has seen some use. Has all new bearings but the cover on the bottom of the body is cracked. Doesn't affect the reel, it's just the cover is cracked. The only non levelwind reel I have is a Penn mag 10 that I've removed the levelwind and tuned to be a pretty sweet caster. 

On 8/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, Samba Surf said:

I'm assuming the prices aren't including shipping, could I ask what area for pick up?

Long Beach NY and just an extra $7-10 on shipping depending on location