Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firinne

Vermonter

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

We were more often than not on opposite sides of a debate. Though I may have disagreed with his argument, it was written in such an intelligent, well thought out way, that made me pause and take time to compose an equally thought out, and hopefully intelligent response. He did not suffer fools.... Never did figure out the Koufax connection with his thingy.....

Didn't know him but sorry to hear of his passing. Way too young. That stuff scares me. A guy I went to high school with died this week too....crazy

Wow, I knew someone was missing. I didn't know who then, but now I know. It is a sad day when we here of a passing friend.

Rest in peace, eternally, old friend

Edited by jimmy z

Aw man..... Just last night I was searching for an old thread in the DIY and got lost in another thread where he and i had a long discussion about steaming and bending wood. Come back today to continue my search only to see this thread pop up. 

I too am saddened at his passing, and my missing it until now. Chris was a helluva nice guy, and so generous with his knowledge and time. I was privileged to spend time with him and call him a friend. 

God speed bud.....