Wire For Fire

Another lost rod

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

came across this on another site and thought I would do this guy a favor and slap it up here to see if anyone can help... PM me and I will hook you up with dude 

Thursday Aug 3rd, Shinnecock East jetty. I left a 10 foot pole with a penn slammer reel on the jetty. around 6:30 pm. Got home to sayville when i realized it, drove back and it was gone. The pole says johnys tackle montauk on it ,and the real is taped to the blank.

Please get back to me if you found or have any info on this.

12 hours ago, Joeeeee said:

Give me his info

Wow will do idk if he a member here but I will message him on the other site and we will make this happen 

edit... message was sent to him and I linked him to here so lets hope this works out for him 

Edited by Wire For Fire

On 8/5/2017 at 0:15 PM, Wire For Fire said:

came across this on another site and thought I would do this guy a favor and slap it up here to see if anyone can help... PM me and I will hook you up with dude 

Thursday Aug 3rd, Shinnecock East jetty. I left a 10 foot pole with a penn slammer reel on the jetty. around 6:30 pm. Got home to sayville when i realized it, drove back and it was gone. The pole says johnys tackle montauk on it ,and the real is taped to the blank.

Please get back to me if you found or have any info on this.

Good job!

that is awesome , great job on everyones part especially   joeeeee , nice to see there are still people who do the right thing !!!!!!!