California Warned to Clean Voter Registration Lists

Rate this topic

zybathegeek

5 minutes ago, Gamakatsu said:

1.7 million naturalized citizens in LA County. Still not there, not even close.

Ok.  So 40% of LAs 4 million are foreign born, yet only 1.7m of the entire county are naturalized citizens.  You are whittling away your eligible voters like crazy

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

13 minutes ago, Gamakatsu said:

We're nowhere near Judicial Crock's allegation, not remotely close.

I disagree.  If.voter turnout of 3.5m was 69%, that would be approximately 5.1m registered voters.  Children under 18 make up about 25% of the population.  Ineligible to vote. 40% of the population is foreign born, and by your own numbers not a large percentage are naturalized citizens, ineligible to vote. I think you are getting very close to Judicial watches numbers

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

10.2 million total

8 million adults

34% are foreign born in LA County where JW is making the claim

That yields roughly 2.2 million foreign born adults in LA County

I can't find the stat for the ratio of children to adults for naturalized citizens in LA County, but let's be generous and say 25% children

That leaves 1.2 million naturalized adults if we subtract 25% from 1.7 million naturalized citizens

By my math that leaves about 7 million adults who should be eligible to vote. In order for JW's claim to be accurate, there has to be 4.2 million convicted felons out of jail in LA County.

Judicial Watch...LOL...It's the same organization that has filed 20 lawsuits against Hillary.

3 minutes ago, Gamakatsu said:

10.2 million total

8 million adults

34% are foreign born in LA County where JW is making the claim

That yields roughly 2.2 million foreign born adults in LA County

I can't find the stat for the ratio of children to adults for naturalized citizens in LA County, but let's be generous and say 25% children

That leaves 1.2 million naturalized adults if we subtract 25% from 1.7 million naturalized citizens

By my math that leaves about 7 million adults who should be eligible to vote. In order for JW's claim to be accurate, there has to be 4.2 million convicted felons out of jail in LA County.

Judicial Watch...LOL...It's the same organization that has filed 20 lawsuits against Hillary.

But you have a problem if they are Russian correct?

Just now, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Just trying to get a sense of what is ok and what is not when it comes to casting votes. 

Citizens should vote. Non citizens should be arrested if they try to vote. People who try to suppress legal voters should be arrested. It's not very complicated.

39 minutes ago, Markushook said:

Again, I'll ask you again. What obstacles are impeding legal, legitimate voters? 

Getting purged from the registered voter list, photo ID requirements, lack of polling places that create long lines and then the polls get closed before you reach them. Lots of games get played. Voting should be as easy as possible for any citizens who wants to exercise their right to do so.