RiverRaider

Post-Impeachment Landscape

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

What does Post-Trump Washington look like in your mind Dem's? 

The Trump genie is out of the bottle... you think 63 million Americans are just gonna' say to hell with the Revolution? 

7 minutes ago, JimW said:

What revolution?

The one that took place in November.. when voters were so sick and tired of Dems\the Washington Elite\ Hollywood and the Infotainment Industry that they were even willing to elect a guy like Trump to avoid Hillary and more of the same ole' Same ole' 

Did you miss it? 

I saw disgust of both parties and a candidate who sqeeked by with a minority of popular vote

Hard to see electing Trump as any repudiation of infotainment 

you think those losers chanting at Trump rallies are going to become revolutionaries?  Best of luck with that

1 minute ago, JimW said:

I saw disgust of both parties and a candidate who sqeeked by with a minority of popular vote

Hard to see electing Trump as any repudiation of infotainment 

you think those losers chanting at Trump rallies are going to become revolutionaries?  Best of luck with that

They already have... 

I think jimw is taking revolution a bit literally.  

It's true that trump supporters aren't shooting congressmen at charity baseball games, burning cars or throwing bricks at police.  They aren't calling for assassinations or any of the more typical revolutionary type of activity.   They just voted.  

What losers.

9 minutes ago, JimG said:

I think jimw is taking revolution a bit literally.  

It's true that trump supporters aren't shooting congressmen at charity baseball games, burning cars or throwing bricks at police.  They aren't calling for assassinations or any of the more typical revolutionary type of activity.   They just voted.  

What losers.

They won't forget the efforts Dem's have made to circumvent their votes with this Impeachment noise... they will make their displeasure with this known at the ballot box 

Ok, we can discuss imaginary revolutions if you want.  We had an election

if trump is impeached and convicted RR seems to be saying there will be some sort of upheaval.  If its constitutional don't think call it a revolution 

whats your revolution gonna bring us anyway? back to the 50's?

Trumps election appears to me to be a mistake by people who either did or did not appreciate that he's any empty suit only chanting the platitudes they wanted to hear.   Support in the 30's doesn't indicate anything revolutionary or blowback 

if there's an impeachment, which I doubt, support will dwindle further especially with zero legislative accomplishments 

i agree, people aren't happy with the governance they have.   Congressional approval had been close to single digits for what, decades?

no revolution, they keep voting in their incumbents 

2020  may  go this way.....

1) a perfect opportunity for a 3rd party candidate to win- "the hell with the dems and the GOP"  They'll be a moderate.

2) democrats so pre occupied with the resistance of Trump won't have lost focus, have no platform that they can call their own- they lose. People getting tired of the whining.

3) GOP will lose because of many of the promises went unfulfilled, stonewalled or impractical.

2 hours ago, JimW said:

Trumps election appears to me to be a mistake by people who either did or did not appreciate that he's any empty suit only chanting the platitudes they wanted to hear.    

You sure about that? or are you reading headlines

3 hours ago, JimW said:

Ok, we can discuss imaginary revolutions if you want.  We had an election

if trump is impeached and convicted RR seems to be saying there will be some sort of upheaval.  If its constitutional don't think call it a revolution 

whats your revolution gonna bring us anyway? back to the 50's?

CV6wJpUXIAQQSmz.jpg