fish'nmagician

where is Pence?!??!

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Maybe he is hiding like little Dick Cheney did after 9/11. :waah:

Either that or he is preparing his own cabinet to he can hit the ground running when Rump....well hits the ground.

Oh, I get it now, this is one of those posts where the Trump haters can come stroke each others' shafts. You need a few more to form a proper circle however. 

this forum is filled with threads like "Was it this bad in 2008" where right wingers just throw insults at Liberals....

this is NOT a thread like that.

It is a thread in which I am observing that Pence has been flying under the radar, and has distanced himself from Trump (it seems)

so I am wondering whether this is an intentional act done by the handlers who see Trump's days as being numbered,

and don't want Pence too closely associated with the sinking ship.

How many days was Biden invisible from the public? Tasked with some ribbon cutting ceremony in the low population density areas? 

Cheney? Gore? 

You are making a mountain out of two grains of sand to fuel this fantasy you harbor about Trump's days being numbered, etc. 

2 minutes ago, tomkaz said:

How many days was Biden invisible from the public?

when was the last time Trump and Pence were in the same room....

and it might be a while too, Trump is on extended leave at one of his resorts... right?

Mr. High Energy seems to be struggling.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:06 AM, fish'nmagician said:

Haven't seen him around much.... is he being kept at a distance... trying to keep the Trump taint down to a minimum

so that when the time comes..........

If you really want to know what Vice President Pence is doing, I got this morning.

Vice President Pence in Montenegro
Yesterday, Vice President Pence concluded his trip abroad to Eastern Europe. His last stop was Montenegro, where he made remarks at the Adriatic Charter Summit. “The bond between the United States and Europe has been, is now, and always will be essential -- for we are stronger together than we will ever be apart."

I get these every day, I'd be happy to share them with you.

Edited by TimS
If you do share the stuff you get in your email, PLEASE right click and "paste as plain text" - they are always full of embedded crap - thanks

14 minutes ago, tomkaz said:

How many days was Biden invisible from the public? Tasked with some ribbon cutting ceremony in the low population density areas? 

Cheney? Gore? 

You are making a mountain out of two grains of sand to fuel this fantasy you harbor about Trump's days being numbered, etc. 

It's just too much fun to pass up. Whoo hoo !!! And he makes it SOOOOOOOOOO easy. :p :p :p :howdy:

Hopefully he is carrying on Joe Biden's fine work towards curing cancer.  Joe got so close. Would be a shame to not to finish.

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

Is it that obvious? We tweeted each other early this morning.

Damn Leaks !!!!

Is that what the fellas call it now?