ChronicAngler

Wtb 7" Rough side Redfins

23 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Cascade said:

Are you looking for any particular colors? I will try to get pics up but it you have any  HOT color in mind, I'll take a look.

I'm looking for a variety.. also looking for g finish. 

2 hours ago, BFThunter said:

2 NIP rattlin redfins for $20 each and two used for $15. Ill do all four for $50 shipped. 

IMG_0263.JPG

Sounds good.. before I take them can I please see better pics of the top of the bottom one? I'm going to be loading them with Merc so I want to make sure it's not damaged at all.

2 hours ago, Cascade said:

Pic sent to your email, any marks on chrome finish is glare. I can mix some if you want. 6 plugs $85 shipped.

I want #1, #3, #4, #6... do you have any more patterns? I'm interested in black, chicken scratch and other colors. 

Edited by ChronicAngler

On 8/9/2017 at 6:06 PM, BFThunter said:

2 NIP rattlin redfins for $20 each and two used for $15. Ill do all four for $50 shipped. 

IMG_0263.JPG

I'll take them

Edited by ChronicAngler

I can replace the plugs you passed on with extra blue back, black backs. Surprised you didn't want red head, a favorite of mine. I also have a clear roughside with blue head( could be an easy black). Like others in my pic, all plugs new in box.

Edited by Cascade

10 minutes ago, Cascade said:

I can replace the plugs you passed on with extra blue back, black backs. Surprised you didn't want red head, a favorite of mine. I also have a clear roughside with blue head( could be an easy black). Like others in my pic, all plugs new in box.

Sounds good.. I'll take 2 blue back, 2 black back, the 1 scale and the clear with blue head. Do you have anymore cool vintage colors?