tmcd94

WTT Saragosa 10000SW for Sharking rod/reel

30 posts in this topic

Looking to trade my Saragosa 10000SW for a rod and reel that I can land base shark fish.  Will be kayaking the baits out so need something that has the line capacity of something like the Senator 9/0 or bigger. 

I picked this reel up on the forum last year and am not using it at all.  Looking to shark fish the shore this weekend so trying to trade asap.  Attached are a couple pics of the reel. 

Open to trades and possibly putting money on top for the right one.

Thanks,

Terry

saragosa 2.jpg

saragosa.jpg

saragosa 1.jpg

I have a daiwa 900h and a penn 9/0. I also have a senator rod 30-60, mariner 30-80 and carnage 30-80 but I live in San Antonio so shippin might be cost prohibitive for the rods. 

If you're interested in any of the above I can take pics. Most likely looking to sell rather than trade 

11 minutes ago, youngsalt said:

I have a daiwa 900h and a penn 9/0. I also have a senator rod 30-60, mariner 30-80 and carnage 30-80 but I live in San Antonio so shippin might be cost prohibitive for the rods. 

If you're interested in any of the above I can take pics. Most likely looking to sell rather than trade 

Yeah I dont know if the rods would make sense to ship.  I'm primarily looking to purchase something with in driving distance for this weekend. I would be open to the 900h or 9/0.  How are the conditions of the reels? Also would you know if the Senator was made in the USA?

8 hours ago, tmcd94 said:

Yeah I dont know if the rods would make sense to ship.  I'm primarily looking to purchase something with in driving distance for this weekend. I would be open to the 900h or 9/0.  How are the conditions of the reels? Also would you know if the Senator was made in the USA?

Reels feel good mechanically but I haven't opened them up. I can take pics of the senator tomorrow to show condition. It's definitely us made. Here's some pics of the sealine. IMG_0687.thumb.JPG.ea83f9d4a0a08c65f4be9ee1dc51ea7b.JPG 

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG