Baltimore cops caught manufacturing evidence...Again.

Rate this topic

Seal

14 hours ago, BARhopper said:

I don't see video of anyone planting drugs/evidence. When in the clip does that happen?

" In the footage, several police officers can be seen searching a car they’d supposedly suspected of being involved in a drug deal. After finding nothing under the driver’s side area, the cameras are turned off. When they are turned on again, the officers searching the driver’s side area again almost immediately discover a bag that they claim contains drugs. "

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

2 minutes ago, BW said:

so....no evidence...

Only that drugs weren't there. And then a half hour later, were there.

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

21 minutes ago, BW said:

so still no evidence..

I think the word you want is "proof". There's no proof.

I mean, maybe it got put there by the magic drug fairy.

~ Plato

We are pro cop here. 

Please die in an awful and raging flood of dicks.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Really is kind of weird that the cops in Baltimore would have to plant drugs to get a bust...not that I think cops are above that, I just think it is unnecessary.

If Baltimore is the wild wild West, like it is portrayed, should be no problem coming up with a bust. If this fish is too small to keep, throw it back and cast again for a keeper. Should be easy enough in a honey hole like the City.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Gentlemen (and I use the term loosely)....this is not some obscure story from an obscure source you would need to search for like you always accuse Seal of. It was all over the radio and TV news earlier this week.

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

14 minutes ago, Steve in Mass said:

Gentlemen (and I use the term loosely)....this is not some obscure story from an obscure source you would need to search for like you always accuse Seal of. It was all over the radio and TV news earlier this week.

Your point is? 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

That video is pretty sketchy but not very clear whats going on. There is more incriminating video from a couple weeks ago of a baltimore cop being blamed of the same thing except he didnt turn off his body cam properly. You can clearly see him toss the bag of drugs, walk away and then come back and "find them". I don't put police to a higher standard than anyone else but don't jump to conclusions either. That being said that city is a cesspool from top to bottom so how far of a stretch is it to believe corruption is a problem as well as regular crime. 

Eh, no big deal...only 37 cases dismissed because of the first video, with more under review.

I wonder how many more cases will fall apart with this one?

Without all of these cases to be tried, maybe we can reduce the court budget and personnel?

A place that is on pace for over 400 murders a year has to plant evidence to get a drug bust is misplaced resources, so new management is in order.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

You sound concerned. Are you doing anything about it, other than posting here?

1 hour ago, charloots said:

You sound concerned. Are you doing anything about it, other than posting here?

SIM is rioting in foxboro in protest.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.