FunkyBunker

A man and his neighbors donkies

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

This ****ing guy.

Creep says he had sex with a donkey because he was high

By Yaron Steinbuch

August 2, 2017 | 10:03am

Everett Lee Compton
Everett Lee ComptonBenton County Detention Center

An Arkansas man accused of sneaking into his neighbor’s yard to have sex with a donkey blamed the depraved act on marijuana, claiming it made him do “sick things.”

The donkey’s owners, Emert and Joyce Whitaker, had complained to authorities that someone had been slipping onto their property and harassing their donkeys for three years, Fox News reported.

Emert placed “No Trespassing” and “Do Not Feed Animals” signs around his property, as well as a surveillance camera, which captured someone breaking in on May 27 and June 4.

The man was seen putting a bag over a donkey’s head and then placing his pelvis behind the animal.

On July 5 and July 6, additional images showed the same sicko feeding the donkeys before putting the pelvic moves again.

 
 

The Siloam Springs homeowner called cops about 1:30 a.m. July 16 to report another break-in, Arkansas Online reported.

When police arrived, 49-year-old Everett Compton, who was found hiding in some bushes, claimed he was merely feeding some carrots to the animals.

But when confronted with the damning images, he allegedly said he had smoked grass, the site reported.

Compton was charged with four counts of criminal trespassing, bestiality and cruelty to animals. His next court appearance is scheduled for Sept. 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The donkey’s owners, Emert and Joyce Whitaker, had complained to authorities that someone had been slipping onto their property and harassing their donkeys for three years"

This guy was ****ing these things for 3 years!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FunkyBunker said:

This ****ing guy.

Creep says he had sex with a donkey because he was high

By Yaron Steinbuch

August 2, 2017 | 10:03am

Everett Lee Compton
Everett Lee ComptonBenton County Detention Center

An Arkansas man accused of sneaking into his neighbor’s yard to have sex with a donkey blamed the depraved act on marijuana, claiming it made him do “sick things.”

The donkey’s owners, Emert and Joyce Whitaker, had complained to authorities that someone had been slipping onto their property and harassing their donkeys for three years, Fox News reported.

Emert placed “No Trespassing” and “Do Not Feed Animals” signs around his property, as well as a surveillance camera, which captured someone breaking in on May 27 and June 4.

The man was seen putting a bag over a donkey’s head and then placing his pelvis behind the animal.

On July 5 and July 6, additional images showed the same sicko feeding the donkeys before putting the pelvic moves again.

 
 

The Siloam Springs homeowner called cops about 1:30 a.m. July 16 to report another break-in, Arkansas Online reported.

When police arrived, 49-year-old Everett Compton, who was found hiding in some bushes, claimed he was merely feeding some carrots to the animals.

But when confronted with the damning images, he allegedly said he had smoked grass, the site reported.

Compton was charged with four counts of criminal trespassing, bestiality and cruelty to animals. His next court appearance is scheduled for Sept. 11.

You know your people down in your neck of the woods **** animals all the time.  They caught one guy poaching deer.  turned out he'd need a new hind quarters every two weeks because it was optimal temperature for ****ing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChumSlickJon said:

You know your people down in your neck of the woods **** animals all the time.  They caught one guy poaching deer.  turned out he'd need a new hind quarters every two weeks because it was optimal temperature for ****ing.  

Why did they bury Liberace with his butt sticking out of the ground? 
So his friends could come over and grab a cold one!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChumSlickJon said:

You know your people down in your neck of the woods **** animals all the time.  They caught one guy poaching deer.  turned out he'd need a new hind quarters every two weeks because it was optimal temperature for ****ing.  

haha maybe near where i work at in cumberland county. There are some ****ing creatures around here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RiverRaider said:

Ive been pretty high... but I've never been jump the fence and puck the donkey high...

That's sorta what I was thinking..We must not have had the good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe it was a really cute donkey :shrug:

in Ireland passengers on a train filmed a guy giving it to a cow or horse I think.

he used a step ladder. :laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Aquacide said:

maybe it was a really cute donkey :shrug:

in Ireland passengers on a train filmed a guy giving it to a cow or horse I think.

he used a step ladder. :laugh:

 

When was MikeMc in Ireland???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.