Teens being teens?

Rate this topic

HopHead

17 minutes ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Note to the dickhead in the Boy George shorts: a shod foot is a dangerous weapon in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You just committed a felony on camera. Congratulations. Once you're arrested and arraigned in court, you'll have an "entry" on your CORI, and once there, it's hard to get it off even if the charges are later dismissed. Oh, and your cohorts? That beat-down is known as a "joint venture", which means that they too will have that same charge when they get arrested. 

Gotta love technology catching punks in the act on video these days.  Makes your job going after perps so much easier, eh?

Edited by GeoffT

i may have left, but when I came back there would have been blood flying. 

Of course I always carried a knife , more than 2 people giving me **** the closest one gets cut then it's up to the others if they want to play or not

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

I would have seen how well homeboy swam in his home waters.

New headline...Evil White man swim tests a Spoon.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

8 minutes ago, dena said:

I would have seen how well homeboy swam in his home waters.

New headline...Evil White man swim tests a Spoon.

Haha, I was out on the edisto  beach peer around 78 or 80 talking to some girls and a bunch of Mexicans started hassling us , just when I thought I was going to die half a dozen rednecks that had been fishing on the pier ran down there and beat the **** out of them and tossed their ass of the end, it was awesome 

Edited by redfishkiller

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

I once was in a tight spot with a buddy. were about to throw down with five dudes from the projects.

pretty much made our peace with the fact that we'd both just pick one out and make sure he got it as bad as we did (was our standing operating procedure as we got jumped a lot).

had a huge guy pull his truck over and made them fight me or my buddy,  one at a time.

last one was literally crying as he put his hands up and stepped towards my buddy.

times have changed.

Edited by HugeDinghy

2 minutes ago, HugeDinghy said:

I once was in a tight spot with a buddy. were about to throw down with five dudes from the projects.

pretty much made our peace with the fact that we'd both just pick one out and make sure he got it as bad as we did (was our standing operating procedure as we got jumped a lot).

had a huge guy pull his truck over and made them fight me or my buddy,  one at a time.

last one was literally crying as he put his hands up and stepped towards my buddy.

times have changed.

Same strategy I always used. Somebody was going to get hurt as bad as I did, let them decide who it's gonna be.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

45 minutes ago, Shaky86 said:

Life lesson White boys from the burbs shouldnt be hanging out Quincy. Homeboys could tell they weren't from around there and did what homeboys do. 

Quincy? In Marina Bay? That's Yuppieville, no?

Just imagine if this happened a couple miles north and we reversed the races and had a bunch of young JohnnnyO's doing the stomping.

Something tells me that news outlets above and beyond Turtleboy would be reporting on it.

:dismay: