HopHead

Teens being teens?

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

Seems like a nice place with nice people with an emphasis on parenting.  

Really, punk behavior is part of adolescent males.  It comes with the territory.  

Situations like this can be learning experiences.  They ARE learning experiences.  

Disclosure-  i didn't watch the whole thing.  I dislike prancers who duck in and out and cheap shot.  

Who knows what those little boys did.  Perhaps they deserved this?  

Probably 75% of SOL posters have been involved in similar worse behavior , either on the receiving or giving end.  

2 minutes ago, MitchellNJ said:

Tough guys who fight like ****. Or **** trying to be tough guys.

One or the other.

Some version of that.  None there seemed particularly interesting from a tough perspective, which means its a growth opportunity for the pickees to become pensive, train, and become the picker.   One properly motivated kid could quite literally have knocked the crap out of that whole crowd.  

Really, its an opportunity.

Those are just a bunch of punk mother****ers starting **** with younger teens who probably didn't do anything to them. The fag running his mouth in the gray shorts would have been the first one to get chin checked. Had this been 20 years ago and they did that to me and my friends, it wouldn't have ended well for them. They were throwing punches like they take it up the ass. Wait until they pull that on someone who can actually fight back. 

12 minutes ago, 55555s said:

Who knows what those little boys did.  Perhaps they deserved this?  

Probably 75% of SOL posters have been involved in similar worse behavior , either on the receiving or giving end.  

exactly, Derrick :mad:  

That was seriously ghey. Growing up in South Boston 30 years ago, My friends and I would have left those little punks crying and bloody and we never provoked a fight but had to know how to stand up for yourself or you got this kind of treatment. This is just another example of snowflakes being snowflakes. 

Note to the dickhead in the Boy George shorts: a shod foot is a dangerous weapon in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You just committed a felony on camera. Congratulations. Once you're arrested and arraigned in court, you'll have an "entry" on your CORI, and once there, it's hard to get it off even if the charges are later dismissed. Oh, and your cohorts? That beat-down is known as a "joint venture", which means that they too will have that same charge when they get arrested.