Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMacLeod

Biden or Patrick ?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

It seems the Dems could be in real trouble come 2020.    Obama has said he feels the only people who have talent to  be President in 2020 are Joe Biden or Deval Patrick........ :laugh:

Biden is well liked in DC and takes a good photo.

Deval?  I dunno, the whole Bain thing?  I expect the hypocrisy to run deep there.

If this rock Johnson Guy and Forrest Gump really do make a run they would sweep.  People eat that stuff up.  It remains to be seen if they are just having fun, raising money and holding a place for someone else, only to pass off the cash to the annointed.    I dunno.  

Biden.  Cripes.  

edit-... though a week and a tweet changes everything on a dime, I am more certain than ever that Trump will not seek a 2nd term.  He may trade it for securing his daughters political future.  

Edited by 55555s

I don't think he will run either. Let's see if he ever gets the chance to do anything with this crazy friggen WH. 

Edited by ErikT

Patrick will make the racist white libruls feel as though they have to vote for him. Add Native American woman, possibly gay, chief Elizabeth warren and the democrats have an unbeatable, but highly unqualified, diverse/affirmative action dream ticket.   Go Democrats!