lunch ?

Rate this topic

Aquacide

1 minute ago, Reed422 said:

Trillium anything > LUNCH

speaking of which... you should see the expansion Maine Beer is putting on in Freeport....they must want to go national.  I think they jumped the shark.

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

42 minutes ago, ChumSlickJon said:

You guys make a cute couple.  

when you know good food, you know good food.

and I spent 6 months in South India in 1996, so I know a little about their food, though every state is different.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

9 minutes ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Awe, thats so sweet.  It seems you know a lot about everything.  

no, I know what I know and that's about it.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

A REAL garden tomato (first of the year), 2 cherrystones on the half, some roasted garlic hummus, and that was a late lunch. Dinner is shortly, leftover chicken with sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, scallions, garlic, capers. and couscous. 

And later likely leftover take-out chicken chow mein.

(Can you tell Donna is away? ;) )

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

10 minutes ago, RiverRaider said:

You can't eat that ****...the hell is wrong with you

I actually had a 7-11 Caesar chicken wrap for the first time. It was actually eatable. Fritos came out with spicy jalapeño chips. Me likey!!

image.jpg

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

3 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

McDonalds is good and Burker king makes the best non-chicken chicken sandwich.  

Oh boy.