Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zybathegeek

Overcrowding in British Hospitals - the truth about single payer they aren't telling you

Rate this topic

105 posts in this topic

Nine in 10 hospitals in England are "overcrowded", and overburdened with patients. 

The BBC was given exclusive access to the A&E department in one of Britains better hospitals, what must it be like in those considered lesser?

Will we do the same, or can we do better.?

This is what it's like in just one hospital in England. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will never do better with govt run health care.

If you want to see how govt run health care works see how health care is managed under the VA for our veterans.  It's a disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's fake news again.

 that's only NHS hospitals ie public ones, what about the NHS Trust ones, the Public-Private ones, and the private ones who all take both single payer and private health insurance (which most people have) ?

that's 0 for 2 today from the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aquacide said:

that's fake news again.

 that's only NHS hospitals ie public ones, what about the NHS Trust ones, the Public-Private ones, and the private ones who all take both single payer and private health insurance (which most people have) ?

that's 0 for 2 today from the OP.

:theman::):):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimG said:

To be fair.. the British all look a little sickly 

yeah. its the weather. we look like those Twightlight folks 90 % of the time, and a burnt lobster the other 10% :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the BBC concocted this video to promote fake news, after all they are the propaganda wing of the British Government, interesting to see they are promoting confidence in the National Health Service.

Okay then, probably true in the moist world of a left wingers sphincter, where everything looks and smells like crap.

Edited by zybathegeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slacker said:

So, to get decent responsive care in the UK, you have to pay for private insurance.  Great system.

As I said in the thread head, "the truth about single payer they aren't telling you"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zybathegeek said:

So the BBC concocted this video to promote fake news, after all they are the propaganda wing of the British Government, interesting to see they are promoting confidence in the National Health Service.

Okay then, probably true in the moist world of a left wingers sphincter, where everything looks and smells like crap.

It's their Alt-fact division. Run by some young upstart named Sphincter Murdock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stonesipher said:

It's their Alt-fact division. Run by some young upstart named Sphincter Murdock.

How about you talk about things you know about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so strange.

What other business would complain that they are overcrowded and overburdened with customers?

And why aren't companies clamoring to build more hospitals to take some of those burdensome customers off their hands?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.