superstriper

so when are we going to attack NK?

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

you can see it coming a mile away-we will once again act when others should instead-the propaganda is being pumped hard now just like it was with Iraq- Trump wants to show he is a tough guy and going after NK will take the heat off of him and his admin in the short term-I am surprised his attempts at twitter diplomacy with china have not worked-

when I voted for him he promised the USA would not get involved in anymore nonsense like the Iraq war -I hope cooler heads prevail

Trump is going to put very high import taxes on goods from China and South Korea and hurt then financially if they don't do anything with North Korea...He's going to have other countries fish his battles....  

1 minute ago, sytheteacher said:

Trump is going to put very high import taxes on goods from China and South Korea and hurt then financially if they don't do anything with North Korea...He's going to have other countries fish his battles....  

Why would he do that to South Korea?

13 minutes ago, superstriper said:

you can see it coming a mile away-we will once again act when others should instead-the propaganda is being pumped hard now just like it was with Iraq- Trump wants to show he is a tough guy and going after NK will take the heat off of him and his admin in the short term-I am surprised his attempts at twitter diplomacy with china have not worked-

when I voted for him he promised the USA would not get involved in anymore nonsense like the Iraq war -I hope cooler heads prevail

We are not going to attack NK

At least not in a conventional military attack.

1 minute ago, Gotcow? said:

Why would he do that to South Korea?

Because we have been helping their economy  by importing goods and backing them military...With Trump now these countries have to pay back...  

Just now, sytheteacher said:

Because we have been helping their economy  by importing goods and backing them military...With Trump now these countries have to pay back...  

I don't think you are seeing the big picture here.

4 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

We are not going to attack NK

At least not in a conventional military attack.

Agreed, The US attacking NK would be like China attacking Canada - we'd have to react and the SWHTF. No this ball is in China's court. 

The joker in the deck is the UN, can and will anything happen through there ? Remember, the war technically still isn't over and it was a UN war. 

Edited by Sudsy

7 minutes ago, sytheteacher said:

Educate me... What's the big picture???

You think Trump would put high tariffs on SK in an attempt to force SK to attack NK?

3 minutes ago, Sandflee said:

Amazing how NK could get a missile off the ground a month ago and now they have the ability to target the US with an ICBM

Simple enough to answer when anti-missile installations are needed to be installed in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

Perfect leverage to have China muzzle its North Korean dog, or having their objections to such installations negated in the face of NKs threats.

15 minutes ago, zybathegeek said:

Simple enough to answer when anti-missile installations are needed to be installed in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

Perfect leverage to have China muzzle its North Korean dog, or having their objections to such installations negated in the face of NKs threats.

Very good point....

1 hour ago, zybathegeek said:

BINGO!!!

Open a dialogue with the moron. Way too much collateral damage can be done and maybe start WW3

He doesn't think like a normal person. He's been in a fantasy world since birth.

Bring him to Mar-A-Lago for hotdogs and a couple of cold ones.

What could it hurt?