JohnP

'The President is tired of chaos and confusion in the West Wing..."

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

'...Of course the President reserves the right to cause chaos himself..."

that quote is from good ole Newt 

the two-weeks with mooch definitely marked a new low in the White House circus.

As much as it amuses me to see Trump fall flat on his face, this is getting really old. 

Maybe Kelly will be ok in that role?

Winning! :th:

Considering the obstacles the anti/never-Trumpers have managed to put in the way. Trump is doing a wonderful job. 

He'll get ahead of it soon. 

17 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

I see a question mark.

It would be nice if the sentence made sense.  Putting a ? mark in the middle of nonsense does not equal a question.

Ending support for such horrific alliances as those allowed under Obama are the kinds of things going on behind the scenes that the leftist sheeple know nothing about. 

While the dolts focus on "optics" Trump is making a difference and doing what is right.

Stop with the unwarranted hate. You are being lead around by your noses and don't even know it...

59805612e4641_ciathugs.JPG.53af50548b0b202398b04c11466b6f0a.JPG

Winning!

It hurts liberals to hear anything positive about this Admin.  Drive-by posts only validate their concern for his success.   For most of them its more important to hurt Trump than for America to benefit from his plans.

Well JohnP, if Kelly improves the functioning of the White House, for the improvement of America and its people, will this make you happy or sad ?

1 minute ago, Riverboat33 said:

Well JohnP, if Kelly improves the functioning of the White House, for the improvement of America and its people, will this make you happy or sad ?

It will make me happy IF that happens. But to JohnP's point, which you die hard supporters so conveniently choose to ignore (and attempt to dismiss in order to stifle any critical discussion) the track record of this admin. points to anything but that happening. Hopefully Kelly lasts longer than 6 months. 

Just now, braden said:

It will make me happy IF that happens. But to JohnP's point, which you die hard supporters so conveniently choose to ignore (and attempt to dismiss in order to stifle any critical discussion) the track record of this admin. points to anything but that happening. Hopefully Kelly lasts longer than 6 months. 

Success for Donald Trump will be failure for your party.  Success for Kelly anne Conway could lead to your party losing what little grasp of power they still have.

We all know that.  So my question, what exactly do you mean by "hopefully" kelly lasts?  You seem to be rooting against your own interests.  Why?

2 minutes ago, braden said:

How am I trying to stifle any critical discussion ?  Sounds like you are trying to derail, by turning the discussion to Trump supporters.

You are really saying, I hope Trump does well, but he won't, because I hate him. 

my party? Im rooting for this President to be anything but a failure....  I hope he does well, because it benefits us all. So, Im trying to think of one major policy accomplishment, and so far (yes, its only been 6 months) I've got nothing. Limited success on immigration,... besides that...? And Little, we're speaking of John Kelly here... Kellyanne Conway will probably be fired next. 

3 minutes ago, Riverboat33 said:

How am I trying to stifle any critical discussion ?  Sounds like you are trying to derail, by turning the discussion to Trump supporters.

You are really saying, I hope Trump does well, but he won't, because I hate him. 

referring more to Harf and Shipwreck