Seal

In Fort Lauderdale, you can knock out police officers with impunity...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

...At least, that's my take on this story.

And I'm right...Right?

The officers are telling the truth when they say that this guy being a former cop had nothing to do with him being allowed to attack people with impunity...Right?

According to the cops, they didn't see the video...And apparently without video, they can't arrest people.....So I guess there won't be anyone getting his ass kicked by Fort Lauderdale cops, and then getting arrested for assaulting the officers fist with his face.

Right?

Roid Rage probably. I would say that the video goes against what he says about the valets body language at the time, he was just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Dude who threw the hook came around his truck puffing his chest out and strutting his stuff. 

Thats bulls,,t. The cop needs to be charged. The victim did not show any aggressive moves and had his hands in his pocket. At least he wont have any problems in his civil suit with that video. Cops need to stop protecting the bad apples amongst them. It gives the good cops a bad name.

1 hour ago, FunkyBunker said:

Roid Rage probably. I would say that the video goes against what he says about the valets body language at the time, he was just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Dude who threw the hook came around his truck puffing his chest out and strutting his stuff. 

That exSwat guy can chew some gum man.  Whatch him walk around the vehicle.  That is one Gum chewing SOB. 

Valet had hands in pockets.   LOL.  Very intimidating posture.