Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StickinLips

Stackable Trays

12 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of stackable trays. Right now I have 3 big, 9 med, 10 small, and 25 skinny trays. $50 cash picked up South Shore of MA. If there is interest I have a ton more I haven't dug out yet. These will be rinsed off and cleaned. Thanks.

IMG_20170731_160110.jpg

Bump, these are great for fly tying desks, extra hooks, lures, reel parts. Work on spinning reels great to keep everything seperated. Got a work bench? Keep loose nails, screws, any thing organized. Price drop as well $40 cash picked up.....Thanks

51 minutes ago, Southcoastphil said:

How many more do you have?

I'm probably within an hour drive time from you, so would like to make arrangements to see the rest, if that works for you.

Let me dig them out and I can give you a count, I'd be willing to meet you to save you some drive time as well. Illet you know.....Thanks

Here are some more trays, and a new price for everything. I have an additional 10 large, 5 medium, 48 small, and 21 skinny. There are 4 miscellaneous trays in here as well. For all 135 trays I am asking $125.00 cash less than a dollar a tray, picked up or meet up. On line these go for $8-$10 a tray. Thanks!

IMG_20170805_095927639.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0