Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XBMX

Correct Post Count ???

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I know it's a lower priority, but how about correcting our post counts???  I know I'm down over 2000 or more.  

Yea, still not sure why but have it on my list. I just re-ran it for you and it "found" another 500 or so bringing you from 4,742 to 5,289 - even though I had it recount all member's posts a couple weeks ago. 

I need to go back through a backup of the previous database and try to establish how many posts were made in which forums - and try to guess which forum posts aren't being counted...and why :squid:

It's on the list...I'm working on it when I can, but it's a real pain in the arse :o

TimS

Checked the database from June 16th - you had 6,219 at that time...so let's call it roughly a thousand more missing :b: Now I just gotta find a way to break down how many post you made in each forum....that's proving to be elusive :squid:

Tim-- I'm sorry for bothering you, you've got better thing to focus on, forget it.  I tried to look back myself on my old posts and now every post (oldest/newest) is 5289.  The only reason I asked was that I happened to be talking with another member few weeks before the changeover and thinking that with almost 6900 posts I was approaching 7000. My buddy told me to check your count that it was almost 100,000. Anyway, it was stupid of me to be wasting your time.  You can now have the rest of the week off to go fishing. XXOXOO, Rick

On 7/31/2017 at 4:54 PM, XBMX said:

Tim-- I'm sorry for bothering you, you've got better thing to focus on, forget it.  I tried to look back myself on my old posts and now every post (oldest/newest) is 5289.  The only reason I asked was that I happened to be talking with another member few weeks before the changeover and thinking that with almost 6900 posts I was approaching 7000. My buddy told me to check your count that it was almost 100,000. Anyway, it was stupid of me to be wasting your time.  You can now have the rest of the week off to go fishing. XXOXOO, Rick

I realize this is now months ago...but I thought I'd let everyone else know that we figured this out via PM a while back :)

TimS