Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

Al Gores new movie

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

or it could be that the person currently acting as a president of the United States has isolated himself on the subject, aligning himself with only Nicuragua and Syria.

8 hours ago, Aquacide said:

or it could be that the person currently acting as a president of the United States has isolated himself on the subject, aligning himself with only Nicuragua and Syria.

Australian scientists at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) ordered a review of temperature recording instruments after the government agency was caught tampering with temperature logs in several locations.

Agency officials admit that the problem with instruments recording low temperatures likely happened in several locations throughout Australia, but they refuse to admit to manipulating temperature readings. The BOM located missing logs in Goulburn and the Snow Mountains, both of which are in New South Wales.

Meteorologist Lance Pidgeon watched the 13 degrees Fahrenheit Goulburn recording from July 2 disappear from the bureau’s website. The temperature readings fluctuated briefly and then disappeared from the government’s website.

“The temperature dropped to minus 10 (13 degrees Fahrenheit), stayed there for some time and then it changed to minus 10.4 (14 degrees Fahrenheit) and then it disappeared,” Pidgeon said, adding that he notified scientist Jennifer Marohasy about the problem, who then brought the readings to the attention of the bureau.

Chris White

9 hours ago, iphish said:

Al must be getting low on cash,  so a sequel is needed.....

Al Gore is a dirtbag, and a liar, and a cheat and a huckster.  And if a man follows his "lead" and falls for his bs, then whatever.  Just dont involve normal people.

If you believe what al fore jr is selling, you are a fool.

1 hour ago, Little said:

Al Gore is a dirtbag, and a liar, and a cheat and a huckster.  And if a man follows his "lead" and falls for his bs, then whatever.  Just dont involve normal people.

If you believe what al fore jr is selling, you are a fool.

I was being sarcastic....

15 minutes ago, iphish said:

I was being sarcastic....

I have some encouraging news.  I was in the theater with my 14 year old recently, and on came the trailer for this democrat fool's movie.  I looked at him (he fully understands global warming as a fraud), and saw his expression.  I asked, "do you know who this guy is?"   "Nope"

good to know.  This crap will fade sooner or later.

8 hours ago, BW said:

Here is the Inconvenient Truth......rubes will pay $18 a head + $10 for popcorn and a soda.    Al Gore..lol

Little recently did, lol.

Can't remember the last time I went to the movies.