Tomi Lahren

Rate this topic

Aquacide

just to clarify for the nincompoops - there is no law that says you HAVE to use the ACA. none.

she was perfectly able to purchase her own policy privately or through an exchange, but chose to get the ACA coverage through her parents, something she seeks to deny to others who wish to.

that is the hypocrisy.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

1 hour ago, Aquacide said:

just to clarify for the nincompoops - there is no law that says you HAVE to use the ACA. none.

she was perfectly able to purchase her own policy privately or through an exchange, but chose to get the ACA coverage through her parents, something she seeks to deny to others who wish to.

that is the hypocrisy.

You find me a quote where she says that coverage shouldn't be available for people till they are adults... and I'll unlock the thread... Ya' Hack 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 minutes ago, RiverRaider said:

You find me a quote where she says that coverage shouldn't be available for people till they are adults... and I'll unlock the thread... Ya' Hack 

find me a quote where she's arguing for it ? - like most trumpets & tea partiers she wants it all wiped out.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

Lahren went on to argue that, actually, there aresome tenets of Obamacare that are "positive," the ability to stay on a parent's health care being one of them. 

Now stifle yourself....

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

4 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

Lahren went on to argue that, actually, there aresome tenets of Obamacare that are "positive," the ability to stay on a parent's health care being one of them. 

Now stifle yourself....

yeah. she was forced into saying that when she was exposed as a hypocrite - show me her previous statements.

she previously described it as a "sack of Crap" and a "disaster".

some disaster if she chose to befir financially from it rather than spending her own money on her own insurance huh >

as I said - she's a hypocrite. 

8 hours ago, Aquacide said:

that is the hypocrisy.

So, you're saying she is looking to deny the ACA to others, but not herself?

Or is it perhaps more accurate (honest?) to say she is seeking to deny the ACA to everyone, INCLUDING herself?

11 hours ago, Aquacide said:

yeah. she was forced into saying that when she was exposed as a hypocrite - show me her previous statements.

she previously described it as a "sack of Crap" and a "disaster".

some disaster if she chose to befir financially from it rather than spending her own money on her own insurance huh >

as I said - she's a hypocrite. 

You're going to double down here... despite her own words to the contrary :laugh:

You're awesome 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

You're going to double down here... despite her own words to the contrary :laugh:

You're awesome 

I'm correct. she got caught out and tried to justify it. her previous comments were 100% negative.

which is indicative of trumpets - they hate the ACA, but in trump country they are all using it.

its like Michele Bachman - a YUGE anti govt tea partier, she is happily picking up $100k a year in Federal farm subsidies.

29 minutes ago, Aquacide said:

I'm correct. she got caught out and tried to justify it. her previous comments were 100% negative.

which is indicative of trumpets - they hate the ACA, but in trump country they are all using it.

its like Michele Bachman - a YUGE anti govt tea partier, she is happily picking up $100k a year in Federal farm subsidies.

Something like 85% of Republicans support  that provision in the ACA....something like 80% support covering preexisting conditions

I'm willing to bet this chick  is in that number... as she stated

But by all means rage on with your narrative

12 minutes ago, RiverRaider said:

Something like 85% of Republicans support  that provision in the ACA....something like 80% support covering preexisting conditions

I'm willing to bet this chick  is in that number... as she stated

But by all means rage on with your narrative

why hasn't she stated it beforehand then ? or any other of your leaders ?

• Mokes locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Mokes unlocked this topic