Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquacide

Tomi Lahren

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

she's smoking hot obviously. she has a new nickname - "Mailibu Nazi" :laugh:

she also got outed yesterday as a complete hypocrite - a vicious opponent of the ACA, and despite making a six figure salary from the alt right media, she is taking advantage of the ACA by remaining on her parents healthcare insurance at 25, even though she wants it scrapped for everyone else :kook:

I've never heard her speak (is she a radio person?), but since the ACA is the law of the land, we all must conform to it...that doesn't mean we cannot be critical of it. 

42 minutes ago, Aquacide said:

she's smoking hot obviously. she has a new nickname - "Mailibu Nazi" :laugh:

she also got outed yesterday as a complete hypocrite - a vicious opponent of the ACA, and despite making a six figure salary from the alt right media, she is taking advantage of the ACA by remaining on her parents healthcare insurance at 25, even though she wants it scrapped for everyone else :kook:

Actually, if it was scrapped, it would be scrapped for her, too.  Right?

so you guys are advocating she BREAK the law you hold so sacred...??   If you don't like the law, maybe you should assist in overturning it.  I hate the tax code but I pay all my taxes.  I want to overturn it as well.  

I'm a bit confused - are you FOR Obama care or against to?  I figured you should be applauding her for following it.  

4 minutes ago, saltydawg said:

I've never heard her speak (is she a radio person?), but since the ACA is the law of the land, we all must conform to it...that doesn't mean we cannot be critical of it. 

She was a Glenn Beck protege, until they had a falling out... he fired her and she sued him.  Not old enough to take seriously... she is just a cute blonde kid that found an angle to make a buck.

I wasn't a fan of cash for Clunkers, but if I was trading in a car at the time, I would have taken the dough.  That is the difference between using the system to your advantage and being stupid.

She's pro-abortion, too... think that was the Beck issue.  Maybe she should just come out as a liberal. They'd love her.

Are you people insane???  Her taxes are helping pay for the abortion known as ObamaCare, so why the hell shouldn't she take advantage of it?

2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Are you people insane???  Her taxes are helping pay for the abortion known as ObamaCare, so why the hell shouldn't she take advantage of it?

she has no choice... its the law