vanqish

WTS Reels - LH Avets

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have the following reels for sale. These have been well taken care of and always washed after use. Most have only been used a few times.

All Avets are left hand. Paypal or check/ money order.

Avet SX 5.3 MC - This has been used the most but still in great shape. A few scratches here and there. Comes with 30# mono I believe. $160 shipped

20170730_151110_resized_zpskwwq4o0a.jpg

Avet MX J 5.8 MC - This has only been used a few times. Very clean. Comes with 30# mono I believe. $175 shipped

20170730_150858_resized_zpsbxsypkvf.jpg

Avet JX 6.0:1 - I don't think this one has been used. Comes with 50# Izor Spectra (200) and 55# Daiwa SAB (300) $215 shipped

20170730_151303_resized_zpsujd4ypsk.jpg

Edited by vanqish

8 hours ago, short cast said:

I'm interested in sx. I just bought 2 in another post but my dad wants it. Could you do $130? 

I can do $130. Just to be sure, you are looking for a lefty correct?

Questions on the JX 6.0. Do you have any other pics? What year was this reel purchased? Is this a current model. I see what looks like the same reel on Avet website for $249. This is a lefty correct?

Thanks

Lee

2 hours ago, weatherguy777 said:

Questions on the JX 6.0. Do you have any other pics? What year was this reel purchased? Is this a current model. I see what looks like the same reel on Avet website for $249. This is a lefty correct?

Thanks

Lee

This was bought in 2009. Reel is brand new and loaded with $35 worth of line. Yes, as the title states they are ALL lefty's. What other pictures would you like for a brand new reel?

No disrespect meant. It's just unusual for a reel to never have been used for 7 years. Anyway I am just trying to figure out the specs on the reel. On the Avet site they have some many models it's tough to compare. The extra pics would be nice of the top of the reel and the other side. Also a pic of the box for the specs. I plan on using for small tuna in Mexico.

Thanks

Lee