Flybyme

German Terror Attack

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Man goes into nightclub and shouts "Jesus Save Us". Nah just kidding usual suspects................ Iraqi National. Thank God for Trump......... DailyCaller

Two dead and three fight for their lives as an attacker with a MACHINE GUN opens fire in a German nightclub before he is slain by police

• Gunman burst into Grey nightclub in German city of Konstanz and opened fire
  • The 34-year-old attacker is thought to have been armed with a machine gun
  • Special forces sent to the scene with the gunman 'put out of action' in minutes
  • Witnesses described victims covered in blood as they were taken to hospital
  • Three people remain seriously hurt after the horror shooting at a student night

By Scott Campbell and Allan Hall In Berlin for MailOnline

PUBLISHED: 03:37 EDT, 30 July 2017 UPDATED: 07:45 EDT, 30 July 2017

Edited by TimS
Please copy/paste as plain text - if there are plain text URLs in the post, please remove them as well

BBC reports: 

"...He returned to the Grey nightclub in the southern city of Konstanz armed with an M16 machine gun after having been thrown out following an argument, a state prosecutor said. The victim was a doorman. Several others were wounded including a police officer...."

The BBC loves to leave out the Aloha Snackbar part of the story, too. They instead lecture us about Muslim backlash when they kill innocents. We will have to wait and see what the argument was over

Their documentaries are designed to ensure compliance with the political correctness du jour. I watch for the pretty little birds and animals, and hold my nose when they mention how my SUV is killing them. Which they always mention my SUV regardless of the facts.