Jigman plugs, new stuff

Jig Man

Will you offer all four colors that you showed earlier?

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

10 hours ago, gray gables said:

that's cool. anyone else down there have gear like yours?

I've occasionally seen someone down there with a 9 foot surf rod. Had several people inquire about my gear while fishing. 

10 hours ago, Southcoastphil said:

Will you offer all four colors that you showed earlier?

Yep, those are the colors that will be sold.

Did base coats on a batch of bottle darters and a few divers last night. Hope to finish those up later this week. Those will be the next plugs offered up here. With any luck I'll have them up sometime next week. Will post a couple of days in advance again to let people know.

Good to see some postings in the Commercial BST forum. Rare treat these days. Unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to pick up a couple of those poppers and they went fast, well before my next payday. Good looking plugs! For now thanks for the eye candy, I can speak to your Pikies, as I posses a few and they swim great!

5 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

Good to see some postings in the Commercial BST forum. Rare treat these days. Unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to pick up a couple of those poppers and they went fast, well before my next payday. Good looking plugs! For now thanks for the eye candy, I can speak to your Pikies, as I posses a few and they swim great!

Appreciate the kind words :)  I have some 2 oz pikies turned. Just need to drill holes, shape the face, finish.....

19 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

You can say that again! Here's a Nice fish on a jigman pikie from the spring20170714_162323.thumb.jpg.423378809d2b47a1a675d9e221fd1567.jpg 

Plugs received today.  They look great!

Cannot wait to fish those bad boys!!!

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, cbtrtbum said:

The Jigman Pikie swims amazing (larger the better).  Any chance at a new batch in the future?  Cheers, Chris

I have a batch of 2 oz pikies turned. Just need to drill holes and finish them. I can try to speed up the process if folks are wanting them. 

11 minutes ago, Jig Man said:

I have a batch of 2 oz pikies turned. Just need to drill holes and finish them. I can try to speed up the process if folks are wanting them. 

I'd be interested in trying one of your pikies.  Saw some floating around for sale.  Thanks in advance!