Not A Sucky Movie

Rate this topic

Wayne Tj

6 minutes ago, capequahog said:

outside of kids and parents(animation movies), dating teens(maybe not), nerds(star wars and such), no one actually goes to theaters anymore right? (old fart here).

I try to make it a point to see any big special effect movie at an actual theater, preferably an IMAX, just for the cinematic experience.

Just gotta get the expectations in order and be content that you are going for special effects, not for a good plot and/or acting.

Kinda similar to not caring if you get to keep fish, and just being glad you're out getting to enjoy being on the water.

38 minutes ago, Wayne Tj said:

What about nips in ice water baths? Perfection.

She studied marshal arts for her Kill Bill role, hence her fight scenes look good with her doing them herself.

Of course it's not reality. Only in the movies does a guy or gal get up and keep fighting after being hit in the face with 2x4. 

She looked good, nothing cheezy about it.

Theron was in Kill Bill ? who did she play ? i remember Lucy Liu and Daryl Hannah ?

thanks up for the heads up though, i go see this one.

fwiw Kate Beckinsale was hot in her action movies.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

3 hours ago, chumfish said:

I'd be entertained by it.

I'm entertained by Bob's Burgers too, so..

I love Bob's Burgers.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

16 hours ago, Aquacide said:

Theron was in Kill Bill ? who did she play ? i remember Lucy Liu and Daryl Hannah ?

thanks up for the heads up though, i go see this one.

fwiw Kate Beckinsale was hot in her action movies.

And Uma Thurman.....

On 7/30/2017 at 0:57 PM, capequahog said:

outside of kids and parents(animation movies), dating teens(maybe not), nerds(star wars and such), no one actually goes to theaters anymore right? (old fart here).

Nobody with any taste aperantly 

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

i cant believe you fellas. :dismay:  What type of bubble bath do you use? 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

16 minutes ago, Terry Mac said:

i cant believe you fellas. :dismay:  What type of bubble bath do you use? 

No ****,

I bet half these queers eat bean sprouts and eat turkey burgers to

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

Just now, redfishkiller said:

No ****,

I bet half these queers eat bean sprouts and eat turkey burgers to

:mad:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.