Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richie c

home built plugs to sell

3 posts in this topic

I have 26 home built plugs that I want to sell as a lot. I don't use them and this sale would be a one time thing. They would be good for a new guy who needs plugs on the cheap. What forum would these be sold in Thanks RC

Richie, if these are plugs you built to use yourself - and it's a one time thing, you can put the lot in the "Plugs - Want to Sell" Forum. If you built these to sell, then I'm sorry, they cannot be sold here as it would be considered commercial use.

If you did build them to use yourself and are going to offer them as a lot here, please add in the post that you have my blessing because they were NOT built to sell originally...otherwise folks might go nuts :th:

TimS

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, TimS said:

Richie, if these are plugs you built to use yourself - and it's a one time thing, you can put the lot in the "Plugs - Want to Sell" Forum. If you built these to sell, then I'm sorry, they cannot be sold here as it would be considered commercial use.

If you did build them to use yourself and are going to offer them as a lot here, please add in the post that you have my blessing because they were NOT built to sell originally...otherwise folks might go nuts :th:

TimS

Sorry Tim,almost a year later and I'm just seeing your reply, I posted and just forgot about it. I still have the plugs and I did build them to use myself and will offer them as a lot to a young kid just getting into surf fishing. Thanks again Tim    RC