Gamakatsu

Rough them up

Rate this topic

382 posts in this topic

Trump told law enforcement officers that it's okay to knock suspects around, bang their heads

Our country has elected a full blown POS. "He's not Hillary" doesn't cut it. He's no better, in fact he's worse.

Assaulting a cop while resisting arrest because you don't want to go to jail for your law-breaking stupidity doesn't fly in my book. Getting your ass beat is WELL deserved. I KNOW. Got a few WELL DESERVED ass whippings back in my young dumbass days. Came out a more mature and better person from it too.

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

Because the US Constitution encourages that stuff.

Where does the US Constitution say perps must be handled with care.

You eff with the cops you going to get roughed up..........always been that way.

Sorry it offends your liberal sensibilities.

27 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Where does the US Constitution say perps must be handled with care.

You eff with the cops you going to get roughed up..........always been that way.

Sorry it offends your liberal sensibilities.

No where, a reasonable amount of force necessary is the law

45 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

Must be a slow news day if this is the worst that you can complain about.

LOL

They are running out of things to bring up.   I saw a news article that said "Trump breaks 150 years of Tradition"    Hint it is about Trump not having a DOG or PET......    :banghd:

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Trump told law enforcement officers that it's okay to knock suspects around, bang their heads

Our country has elected a full blown POS. "He's not Hillary" doesn't cut it. He's no better, in fact he's worse.

Concur.  Not the first time the "president" has encouraged violence.  It is unconscionable.   

If I have a choice of a President that leans towards law enforcement or one that leans away from it, I will take leans towards.  Obama leaned away reflexively, Hillary leaned away for political expediency.