Humboldt Squid

Favorite Game of Thrones character

Rate this topic

304 posts in this topic

So my favorite game of thrones character goes to Cersei Lannister and here is why.

When watching movies or tv series I tend to gravitate toward the bad guys reason being to me they seem the most interesting. Now I would not invite any of these folks to dinner or trust them to drive me to the airport but they definitely are way more interesting then your run of the mill goody two shoes wonderbread heros that are very predictable. Let's take Cersei for example she straight up murders bitches takes no guff and gets things done. Fun to watch all of the Lannisters. Now it's easy to like john snow and the starks but boring. So root for Cersei or she will burn your house down and kill your hamster. 

So who is your favorite and why. 

Honorable mentions

The hound

Sir bron

Tywin Lannister 

Marjorie Martell (hottie)

Darth Vader 

The Imp, far and away. He is to Game of Thrones what Ari Gold was to Entourage.

After that, the Dragons, the Giants, and the White Walkers.

Wasn't a villain, but as far as favorite characters Blackfish, has it be up there. Bron is a very good character for a villain. The Hound is a great character also. The no bs upfront characters are fun to watch. The sly backstabbing type takes a lot to remember what's going on behind the scenes. 

And Jon with the line "everything before the but is horse ****" is good writing :)

15 minutes ago, Ravenar said:

Wasn't a villain, but as far as favorite characters Blackfish, has it be up there. Bron is a very good character for a villain. The Hound is a great character also. The no bs upfront characters are fun to watch. The sly backstabbing type takes a lot to remember what's going on behind the scenes. 

And Jon with the line "everything before the but is horse ****" is good writing :)

It doesn't have to a villain it's just who you like. Plus Jon was quoting Ned stark if I remember correctly. 

2 minutes ago, Slack Tidings said:

who knew there were so many Thronies around....how was the stick fighting this weekend, fellas?

This happened on our fishing charter Friday. Remember the star wars kid video from way back. That was funny