Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudsy

News you didn't hear this week

Rate this topic

79 posts in this topic

She's 90% correct, I did see CNN briefly mention that Steve Scalise got out of the hospital

8 minutes ago, Stonesipher said:

PLEASE tell us that you don't rely on these folks for your news.

Why not??? You rely on CNN and MSNBC.  Are you going to tell me with a straight face that you believe they report news accurately??  Really???

BTW, SS, as an aside, your new symbol just reinforces my opinion that liberals believe they are the superior, self-anointed who should be the more intelligent, sensitive and exclusive leaders of the Peoples Republic of the USA.   Scratch a liberal find a closet aristocrat. And also, you and they, are wrong.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism.

16 minutes ago, Stonesipher said:

PLEASE tell us that you don't rely on these folks for your news.

PLEASE tell me what about that video was not fact? 

11 minutes ago, Knight771 said:

Why not??? You rely on CNN and MSNBC.  Are you going to tell me with a straight face that you believe they report news accurately??  Really???

BTW, SS, as an aside, your new symbol just reinforces my opinion that liberals believe they are the superior, self-anointed who should be the more intelligent, sensitive and exclusive leaders of the Peoples Republic of the USA.   Scratch a liberal find a closet aristocrat. And also, you and they, are wrong.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism.

Knight you are SO full of sheet !!!!!  I watch neither news programs and you would have NO way of knowing that it is just an  ASSumption on your part.

Lepers ARE superior, you should know that by now. :beatin:

lepers.jpg

37 minutes ago, Stonesipher said:

Knight you are SO full of sheet !!!!!  I watch neither news programs and you would have NO way of knowing that it is just an  ASSumption on your part.

Lepers ARE superior, you should know that by now. :beatin:

lepers.jpg

I won't report the personal attack.  So, I stand corrected, you don't watch CNN or MSNBC.  OK, so what do we have as your information sources, HuffPo and Daily Kos??   (I love when liberals deny they get their news here or there...but won't tell you where they do get their information)...wait, wait, I know, I know.  The New York Times!!!!

Personally, I get mine from Fox (just the 6PM report), National Review, the Federalist and of course, Drudge.  I don't claim that any of them are not biased but I've long ago given up finding any outlet which reports straight news without a slant.  One of the reasons Fox was/is so successful is that all the rest of the MSM were slanted and the conservatives knew it but were trapped having very few other sources.

Don't know who the leper is but I would call no person or persons a leper.  Where would you get that??

Is the above from GOT???  I don't watch it.

Yesterday, I heard only 1 report about WOTUS.

EPA's proposed withdrawal of WOTUS is very positive for landowners' freedom of use and enjoyment of their land.

EPA Formally Proposes WOTUS Withdrawal
washingtonagnetwork 1 day ago

WOTUS withdrawal: Proposal to be published tomorrow

agri-pulse-wotus-withdrawal-proposal-to-be-published-tom...

3 days ago - WOTUS withdrawal: EPA, Corps publishing proposal ... with publication of a proposed rule to withdraw the Obama administration's 2015 rule.

Edited by lichum

37 minutes ago, Buckscorider said:

Good post Sudz....Be cool to update it when available and watch the dems try to play defense.

There is NO defense. Only personal insults and repeating the liberal regime's mantra that if you don't drink their Kool-aid you must be stupid. Great examples here in this thread in replies to Knight.

4 minutes ago, catchit said:

Headlines shouted between overwrought opinions is not news. Even when read by a whorish, almost-pretty, bimbo. 

That's funny. Seems this is the standard set by the majority of the leftist MSM yet you wish to discount it when it's used by WOMAN to report narratives that don't fit your idea of REAL news. Or your ideas concerning women. Priceless.

Perhaps you're happier with MANLY looking female lib reporters?

maddow-obama-ukraine-485x280.jpg