Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zybathegeek

Have Democrats largely become Russia's "Useful Fools"?

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

With the wheels falling off the Trump Russia collusion narrative, in fact it would appear the whole narrative has circled back on them, and is starting to bite them in their collective derrières.

What appears to have started out as a trap Trump ploy, set up/entrap his campaign with dubious actors, now has the hallmarks of a classic Soviet sting for the Democrats.

Lenin was widely attributed to have uttered the term, "useful fools" when describing his supporters in the West, the term was later PC'd to "useful idiots" - irrespective if reports are true and the Democrats are the one who have been duped.

In her book, Useful Idiots, author Mona Charente wrote about Lenin's attributed use of the phrase. She commented, "Lenin is widely credited with the prediction that liberals and other weak-minded souls in the West could be relied upon to be 'useful idiots' as far as the Soviet Union was concerned."

Posted (edited) · Report post

It's obvious to everyone but them.

One reason I never worry about liberal plans, is they consistently backfire or completely fail, ie Obama.  The only time liberals are dangerous, is when they get complete control of an unarmed population.

Edited by Riverboat33

9 minutes ago, Riverboat33 said:

One reason I never worry about liberal plans, is they consistently backfire or completely fail, ie Obama.  The only time liberals are dangerous, is when they get complete control of an unarmed population.

Even to this day there are many useful idiots in the West who refuse to believe that Stalin was a murdering thug and Soviet Russia was a workers paradise on Earth.

4 minutes ago, tomkaz said:

J - Is that really a photo of you or is that Joe the Plumber?

The avatar? 

Yes, that's me if that is what you are talking about. Why do you ask?

2 hours ago, J said:

The avatar? 

Yes, that's me if that is what you are talking about. Why do you ask?

Because I believe that is the first time it HAS been you and not a fictional character, a boot, etc. 

the bemised smirk should have been the giveaway. 

You know the word "liberal" means something quite different across the pond (this includes Russia).   In fact it's quite similar to what we call "conservative". 

Food for thought.  

14 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

ObamaCare
Kagan
Sotomayor
BLM
Occupy
Antifa
ISIS
19 Trillion Debt

Under Obama, they accomplished quite a bit, and it will haunt us for a long time.

1 minute ago, JoeyZac said:

ObamaCare
Kagan
Sotomayor
BLM
Occupy
Antifa
ISIS
19 Trillion Debt

Under Obama, they accomplished quite a bit, and it will haunt us for a long time.

Obama care- imploding, fail

Kagan and Sotomayor- Didn't change the SC, it's still 5-4 conservative

BLM, Occupy, and Antifa- Backfired, caused the left to lose over 1,000 legislative seats across the country, the White House, Senate, and the House.  You think that's a win ?

ISIS- Don't know you can say they were planned by liberals in the US

19 Trillion in debt, Both parties contributed to that

Made some temporary gains, most were blunders.  Didn't have any effect on my life.

4 minutes ago, Riverboat33 said:

Obama care- imploding, fail

Kagan and Sotomayor- Didn't change the SC, it's still 5-4 conservative

BLM, Occupy, and Antifa- Backfired, caused the left to lose over 1,000 legislative seats across the country, the White House, Senate, and the House.  You think that's a win ?

ISIS- Don't know you can say they were planned by liberals in the US

19 Trillion in debt, Both parties contributed to that

Made some temporary gains, most were blunders.  Didn't have any effect on my life.

I run a small business and provide healthcare for my employees, only about 10 of us.

ObamaCare has cost me thousands in inflated premiums, and the insurance we have as a result is far inferior to what we had before.

Kagan and Sotomayor are wins.  It is only because Congress refused to do their duty (thank god) in confirming Garland that we are still sane at 5 - 4.

ISIS - true, not planned.

19 Trillion - more the fault of the LEft.