Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codfish

Its crazy but a teachable time

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Trump does speak to many of our concerns health care, jobs and fair trade, as far as immigrants try living on Cape Cod with out immigrants? they do everything on the outer Cape, we would not survive with out them ask a  college kid to do hard work they say "I don't do that work", lets just hope Trump can do some of the things we all  were hoping for, most of us Republicans we were hoping he would drain the swamp,but the infill is the sewage treatment plant taking its place, "watching the news is crazy" even Fox news says "its a clown show"

Free markets emulate nature and nature abhors a vacuum.  

If there were no one to cut the grass and the demand exists an entrepreneur will fill the need fast.

1 minute ago, JimG said:

Free markets emulate nature and nature abhors a vacuum.  

If there were no one to cut the grass and the demand exists an entrepreneur will fill the need fast.

There are always kids looking to earn, just because the odd entitled refuses to work, doesn't mean all of their peers are the same.

5 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

If Cape Cod can't run itself with the people legally there, then Cape Cod needs different people.

The Cape was home to hearty stock.  Whalers, fishermen, the Pilgrims.  Now it sounds like they worry about having dish pan hands.

1 minute ago, Gotcow? said:

So what are you trying to teach here?     :headscratch:

I think it is that Cape Cod wants to be designated as a Sanctuary Cape... 'cause who else will shuck the clams for the chowda?

Just now, Slacker said:

I think it is that Cape Cod wants to be designated as a Sanctuary Cape... 'cause who else will shuck the clams for the chowda?

They can go shuck themselves.      :D

25 minutes ago, zybathegeek said:

There are always kids looking to earn, just because the odd entitled refuses to work, doesn't mean all of their peers are the same.

Same old, same old excuse, " I can't get kids to work". This is a total BS line given as an excuse for the cheap, lazy creeps that want an easy way out. I live in a decent area and have no trouble finding LEGAL labor. Lazy,cheap uncaring CREEPS hire ILLEGALS.

We have a place on the Cape. It's full of coddled, lazy honkies, drug addled kids and illegals. 

His play on "immigrants" is cute. Plenty of young people there to work. Nobody wants to pay a decent wage. ICE needs to invade Cape Cod. 

Edited by Mokes