bob_G

Paul Shanley has just moved to

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Southcoastphil said:

How did he not "have an accident" in prison?

He was in Bridgewater with others like him, the way I was told, ch5 said he will be living with another L3, I always  check the website site to see who is living around town, I personally  know 3, L3, and I know 2 people the it happened  to them, so I know what some people are thinking about who lives in ware, so let's knot go there, it's knot a good thing that happened 

The news account says the MA registry shows that 21 level 3's live within three miles of Shanley's new address in Ware.

There must be some advantage/benefit for these folks to reside in or near Ware. 

Gotta love people who send their kids to worship some guy who claims to have the ability to speak with "a magical man in the sky", and then act all surprised when it turns out he's "a weirdo". :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Seal said:

Gotta love people who send their kids to worship some guy who claims to have the ability to speak with "a magical man in the sky", and then act all surprised when it turns out he's "a weirdo". :laugh:

^ LOL

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

The news account says the MA registry shows that 21 level 3's live within three miles of Shanley's new address in Ware.

There must be some advantage/benefit for these folks to reside in or near Ware. 

I'll bet there's a landlord sympathetic to level 3s.

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

I'll bet there's a landlord sympathetic to level 3s.

Follow the money, Bob.

I wager that some entity incentivized someone/somebody to accept these folks.  Seems odd that so many are clustered in a three mile radius.  

It would be interesting to see who actually owns said properties.