big country

Observation.. White House is a mess and this place...

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

Fills up with Susan Rice, Bill Clinton, Email investigations.. Funny.. you guys subscribe to the Trump method of not addressing issue's but rather flooding the media with two year old stuff to change the narrative.. very clever!!  any possibility of addressing the craziness in the WH? well all know Bill, Rice, Hillary, the old AG, Barry are all guilty and should be hung..

7 minutes ago, big country said:

Fills up with Susan Rice, Bill Clinton, Email investigations.. Funny.. you guys subscribe to the Trump method of not addressing issue's but rather flooding the media with two year old stuff to change the narrative.. very clever!!  any possibility of addressing the craziness in the WH? well all know Bill, Rice, Hillary, the old AG, Barry are all guilty and should be hung..

yyyyyyup.

they don't need to lock Hillary up,

they just need to continue to investigate her.

Are you gonna cry?

Politics is crazy right now and if you are honest... and most liberals are not

You would see that while the trump administration is an incompetent mess, the investigations and leaks thay have cone out are proving that the Obama adminisration looks to have been incredibly corrupt.

It all deserves attention.

13 minutes ago, JimG said:

Are you gonna cry?

Politics is crazy right now and if you are honest... and most liberals are not

You would see that while the trump administration is an incompetent mess, the investigations and leaks thay have cone out are proving that the Obama adminisration looks to have been incredibly corrupt.

It all deserves attention.

the irony is most leaks hurting team trump are coming from trumps own team

51 minutes ago, big country said:

So hang them, and then we'll happily move on to the Trump stuff.

But till then...........

1 hour ago, big country said:

What exactly would you like for me to write on the website to please you?  Name it, and I will write about it when I return.

The trouble in Trump's WH is a result of the Obama/Clinton Cabal.... 

If Trump is to get the WH running like a well oiled machine, he needs to remove the contamination first. That's what Mooch is for.

3 hours ago, superstriper said:

the irony is most leaks hurting team trump are coming from trumps own team

I would guess that is wrong and most of them are  coming from hold overs of the past admin.  The whole place should have been cleaned out of stinking liberals on Jan. 20th.  Trump sometimes makes me despair.  But he is going in the right direction and is still way better than the POS all our resident Libs/Statists/Marxists voted for.  Don't cry babies.

2 hours ago, Little said:

What exactly would you like for me to write on the website to please you?  Name it, and I will write about it when I return.

I'd like to hear you say something really nice about Hillary.

No it's not Obama's fault.

2 separate issues.

Spying on Americans, hard drives getting smashed left and right, Pakistani Muslim brotherhood getting access to congressional emails for who knows what, unmaskings...

All his ****how

I've always said republicans are incompetent and demoxrars are corrupt.  

And it's true

What a cluster****. :dismay:

The inmates are now running the insane asylum that is the WH, lol. :laugh:

The country's is in real deep ****. :squid:

16 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

I'd like to hear you say something really nice about Hillary.

She learned h0w to control her body odor through personal hygeine.

When Dollie Kyle Browning (then just Kyle) met her early on, she noted that the did not bathe properly or shave herself, and smelled.

Apparently that went away.  I shook her hand once (before she stiffed me, wouldnt have after) and there was no BO or heavy perfume to mask any odor.

Hows that?

BC still waiting, whatever you want me to say, I'll gladly write it.