Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquacide

NK launches yet another missile.

Rate this topic

72 posts in this topic

as many launches now in the last seven months as in the last seven years.

Russia and China are conducting joint naval exercises at sea in the Baltic.

Intelligence Experts describe  " an absence of fear " amongst our enemies now .

why is that ?  why now ?

In about 4 years we will be having this same topic over Iran.  

And if a Republican is president ... you will be pointing fingers.

Let's bookmark it

It was a high-angle launch. I heard a report that it came down on a Japanese island, and they're having an emergency meeting.

12 minutes ago, Keltan said:

I blame United States of Chaos :howdy:

Blame Russia and China. It's Russian tech their missiles are based on. China supports them in all kinds of ways.

I think this new ICBM can reach Macedonia.

Nothing to see here, trump will golf through it just fine. Winning administration we have, the best, it's yyuugge bigly winning. 

Pardon me there is more, 

But wait trump tweets. He's the most liked. All is well in trumpville. All sleep soundly now. 

Just now, saltfisherman said:

Nothing to see here, trump will golf through it just fine. Winning administration we have, the best, it's yyuugge bigly winning. 

Pardon me there is more, 

But wait trump tweets. He's the most liked. All is well in trumpville. All sleep soundly now. 

And what would you have Trump do?

1 hour ago, patchyfog said:

Blame Russia and China. It's Russian tech their missiles are based on. China supports them in all kinds of ways.

I think this new ICBM can reach Macedonia.

Macedonia :) is to small target for your  rocket to hit , the Koreans rocket would most likely end up in Italy :laugh:   Why to blame Russia and China ,USA rocket tech is also based on Russia tech? And they are not enemy to NK . They trying to make nuclear weapon  to  protected from you . Sanctions, bringing more  and more weapons , military exercises, aircraft carriers in close proximity at their border ...  What do you expect from them to do ? IF Iraq, Libya, Syria have nuke  before  some fool decide to destroy them , I don t think that   someone would dare to attack them . It becomes obviously to many country around the world that  the only way to protect  from the USA is to have nuke ...big one !

Just now, Keltan said:

Macedonia :) is to small target for your  rocket to hit , the Koreans rocket would most likely end up in Italy :laugh:   Why to blame Russia and China ,USA rocket tech is also based on Russia tech? And they are not enemy to NK . They trying to make nuclear weapon  to  protected from you . Sanctions, bringing more  and more weapons , military exercises, aircraft carriers in close proximity at their border ...  What do you expect from them to do ? IF Iraq, Libya, Syria have nuke  before  some fool decide to destroy them , I don t think that   someone would dare to attack them . It becomes obviously to many country around the world that  the only way to protect  from the USA is to have nuke ...big one !

That's a silly premise.

Aside from using two to end WWII have we ever used a nuke to attack anyone?

8 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

That's a silly premise.

Aside from using two to end WWII have we ever used a nuke to attack anyone?

You misunderstood me ...most probably because of my bad English . I say that  the only way to protect ourselves /rest of the world / from USA is to make and possess nuke .......big one nuke  !

Edited by Keltan

3 minutes ago, Keltan said:

You misunderstood me ...most probably because of my bad English . I say that  the only way to protect ourselves /rest of the world / from USA is to make nuke .......big one nuke  !

The USA is the protector of Earth, yet you paint it as the bad guy.

Tell me, if the USA truly did step back and and all efforts to oppose Russia, how long do you think it would be till Macedonia was "taken" and made a part of Iron Curtain 2.0?