Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kings over Queens

Baby aspirin and shaving cuts

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Good Lord, you think I got an artery.  Stoopid nick bleed for over an hour.  Pressure, stypic pencil...even lemon juice (known to constrict blood vessels) didnt work.

Finnally got my collar on the way to work and so im telling people i was in a knife fight.

Was at the dermatologist,  she asked about the baby aspirin or fish oil,  told her yes, she lookscat her assistant taking notes "Bleeder".

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

Grow a beard... problem solved... you are most welcome 

Beards are the new salt life sticker. 

Everytime someone with a man bun and beard puts a salt life sticker on a yeti cooler, a transgender person gets their wingths. 

I use one of those razors by Gillette that vibrates, blades aint cheap but last about a month. You'll never cut yourself again!

Just now, wasy said:

I use one of those razors by Gillette that vibrates, blades aint cheap but last about a month. You'll never cut yourself again!

I wonder if it would work as well on a mans face as your bikini line, you **** sucker. 

48 minutes ago, HugeDinghy said:

I wonder if it would work as well on a mans face as your bikini line, you **** sucker. 

Works on my bikini line just as well, its the chapped thighs that I'm trying to deal with.

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

Baby aspirin? pffffft..............Try 8 mg of warfarin daily and get back to me. and then we can talk........... ;)

Oh God, I would die of roids. 

1 hour ago, JaseB said:

Was at the dermatologist,  she asked about the baby aspirin or fish oil,  told her yes, she lookscat her assistant taking notes "Bleeder".

why are you taking baby aspirin at your age - you're early/mid 30's right ? :huh: 

I take a normal Aspirin every day and eat kippers twice a week. its worked on the arthritis in my fingers.